[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: movie krang 2.jpg (34 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
movie krang 2.jpg
34 KB, 600x252
>Krang
>Bebop
>Rocksteady
>Technodrome

Ew, gross...
>>
>>82918336
Yeah eat shit, this is gonna be the best turtles film since the 1990 one, and you fucking know it.
>>
>>82918336
>>82918412

Its funny because all this shit seems amazing, but then they are still stuck with the fucking UGLY turtle designs from the first movie.

They should have just went LOL SECOND MUTATION and have the turtles mutate into looking more like classic turdles.

But We still get creepy uncanny valley turtles.
>>
>>82918444
Why do the turtles have nigger noses and retard ghetto eyes?
>>
>>82918412
The first one was already the best since the 90s one and it was still garbage, so fuck YOU, and your low manchild standards.
>>
>>82918512
No fuck YOU and your shittaste you elitist critical cunt.
>>
>>82918512
>on 4chan
>on /co/
>in a ninja turtles thread
>uses manchild as an insult

Where the fuck do you think you are, normalfag?
>>
>>82918336
Krang looks super good there.
>>
>>82920981
The guy who's in charge of character design obviously used a cinteech.
>>
Will you try to get Rocksteady's lucky charms?

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/144601750268/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows
>>
>>82918412

agreed on all counts.

Even if it isn't great I'll admit, they at least tried with this one.

plus Uncle Ruckus as Bebop is perfect casting.
>>
>>82918336
Do you fear death, Jack Sparrow?
>>
>>82921066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0dH4P0jHJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsugqoya-7g
>>
>>82918444
They also kept Megan Fox. Why couldn't they recast her? I cannot take her seriously as April.
>>
>>82922856

How the fuck did Megan Fox come in for the Turtles movies anyway?

I thought her and Bay had a huge falling out over the Transformers movies, which is why she never came back after the second one. Why did she come in for TMNT if they couldn't stand each other?
>>
>>82922923
Money, my boy, money.
>>
>>82922923
Because Bay has an unhealthy obsession for Megan Fox
>>
>>82918336
Have to admit, that is an excellent live-action Krang.

Too bad about the turtles...
>>
File: 17557783_14.png (272 KB, 620x265) Image search: [Google]
17557783_14.png
272 KB, 620x265
>>82918336
Krang does look good. I think this movie will be fun.
>>
>Live-action kraang
>not a literal brain
>>
>>82918336
Are people really going to pay for this shit after the last one made?
>>
>>82927017
never saw the first one and probably never will. But with shit like Bebop, Rocksteady and fucking Krang I might give this one a shot when it comes out on dvd.
>>
The only thing that still kills the movie is Megan Fox is still April O'Neil. Holy shit. Fuck that ugly plastic talentless cunt.
>>
>>82927017
>Ninja turtles by Michael bay is shit.
>4th of July, visiting friends and family.
>uncle is watching Ninja turtles.
>eyeroll
>watches while waiting for food.
>movie fails to make me cringe too hard.
>keeps watching
>action scenes are actually pretty good.
>realize this film sets out to be a dumb saturday morning cartoon and succeeds to do exactly what it sets out to do.
>Tomato and Metacritic gods wrong once again.
>movie has its issues for sure, but it's nowhere near a bad time.
>Megan Fox and her blow up doll tier acting is only thing that made me cringe the most.

Might actually catch that sequel after experiencing that, yes.
>>
>>82928285
Movie turned out to be way fucking better than I thought, but yes. if they could just switch Megan for someone ...ANYONE else i'd be happy.

she's the only woman in existence that turns me into a catty faggot. I really wanted to fap at the concept of IRL April o Niel too. Fuckin' sucks.
>>
>>82918444
Really the turtles look awful.
>>
>>82922923
They made up I guess.
>>
>>82928675
try imagining BDSM and humiliation of real life april (aka meghan fox) that seems to work.
>>
File: sheamus-1428744777.jpg (22 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
sheamus-1428744777.jpg
22 KB, 650x365
Imagine Rocksteady with an irish accent.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.