[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
Who would win?
>>
File: ANTSS.jpg (69 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
ANTSS.jpg
69 KB, 500x401
>>82863568
As much as I personally like ANTS, Spidey is an actual superhuman, and has spider sense, so even at his smallest, Spider could still block most of Ant-Man's attacks
>>
File: v0rhDAC.gif (2 MB, 272x204) Image search: [Google]
v0rhDAC.gif
2 MB, 272x204
>>82863760
Ya know I don't think I can recall ever actually seeing Antman fighting in comics.
>>
>>82863854
He's definitely in comics, but but the current run is mostly him trying to make an honest living off of a stable career as a security programmer, but a lot of shit keeps happening to him
>>
>>82863760
Pym particles give ANTS super powers too, it's not like he's just peak human or something.

That said it depends on if we're talking comics or movie Spider-man and Ant-man.

Comic Spider-man's spider sense works nearly perfectly so he'd probably win unless the writers decided to shit on Spider-man that weak.
>>
Doesn't matter Agents of Shield isn't canon
>>
>>82863760
Do you ever wonder if antman does anything lewd with his ants?
>>
>>82865778
Ants are not for sexual
>>
>>82865745
Fuck off
>>
>>82866121
Yes they are fuck you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTrsL71nR4
>>
Is it pym or lang because pym shits on everyone especially reed
>>
>>82863568
If we're talking Peter Parker vs Hank Pym at their respective peaks, Pym easily. He can be cosmic tier, and his super science is leagues better than Peter's super science.

Once he reaches a certain size, all of Spider-Man's super strength isn't really going to do shit about him.

If we're talking like, Lang, who doesn't go giant for... some reason? Definitely Spider-Man.

If we're talking MCU, Ant-Man. Yeah Spider-Man did the web thing to get him knocked down, but he did that with help from War Machine and Iron Man, and Lang still knocked him down hard. After they fought, Spider-Man was in worse condition than Lang was.
>>
>>82866746
Hank has acknowledged that Peter is smarter than him and is pissed off that he wastes his time swinging around in a costume instead.
>>
>>82863854
Most the Avengers books i've read with him he's busy in the lab doing sciency stuff instead of actually in the field fighting.
>>
>>82866912
spider-wank like this has always ticked me off. Hank Pym who created an artificial intelligence so smart it became a planet conquering villain tells the guy who invented web shooters he's smarter than him
>>
>>82865745
And Catwoman and Grayson aren't canon either
>>
>>82867083
Ultron is more about how he continually evolves than the genius of Hank Pym. Your example is pointing out the wrong part of what's so amazing about Pym creating Ultron.
It was because Spider-man showed him a tracer and Pym realized that a kid in high school randomly whipped up a device in a few days that he'd spent his entire life trying to make. (Insect<--> human communication).
Spider-wanking when it comes to Peter's science tends to have more to do with people actually stopping to realize just how ridiculous the stuff he makes casually is than outright wanking him.
Peter Parker legitimately pulls off high tier bullshit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.