[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chloe Bennet says Marvel doesn't care enough about it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ls8lsl7sjtzpcoyllflg.png (579 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
ls8lsl7sjtzpcoyllflg.png
579 KB, 800x450
Speaking at Wizard World Des Moines this weekend during a Q&A session, Bennet tackled the topic of why Avengers like Natasha Romanoff or Steve Rogers aren’t showing up as part of the show’s escalating conflict with Hive and his army of brainwashed Inhumans:

>I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!

>The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to do that, but they don’t seem to keen on that idea.

Heh

non canon
http://io9.gizmodo.com/agents-of-shield-star-says-marvel-doesnt-care-enough-ab-1777057136
>>
>this thread again

Hide and keep scrolling, folks.
>>
We've had at least half a dozen threads about this since yesterday. Fuck off.
>>
>>82858457
Nice meme
>>
>>82858457
Meh I hope she'll never show up in the movies. I never liked her character when I used to watch AoS. The only person I'd like to see interact with the movieverse is Coulson.
>>
The real reason for why the movies never reference the show is because the movies and show operate on a much different time scale. Since movies take much longer to make and TV shows are usually written as they go along, it's nearly impossible to sync them. In order for a movie to properly tie in with the show, the showrunners have to know exactly where the show will be two years in advance.

On the other hand, it's a lot easier for the show to reference the movies.

This has nothing to do with AoS not being canon, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82858571
>AoS
>canon
>>
>>82858457
>"It’s very important to me that the show stands on its own, that people who never saw any of the movies can tune in and enjoy it. We like being a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we like having all of the mythos to play off of. But if the show was “You just missed Tony Stark, wow, he was just here!” it would be the most unsatisfying show ever. We have a new ensemble, apart from Clark, it’s all people I’ve never worked with before, but I’m really excited about them, I’m really proud of them and I think people are just going to want to see them every week.” - Joss Whedon

>We like being part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we like having all of the mythos to play off of.

>part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
>>
So has summer officially begun? The rampant shitposting is getting out of hand.
>>
>>82858457
Why do you keep making threads about AoS? It's like you want us to watch it. Maybe you're a fan in denial
>>
>>82858522
Who will never appear in the movies cause it would to confusing to explain how he is not dead
>>
>>82858685
Hey I actually watch this every week but I don't think it being in the MCU benefits the show
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.