[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hype? idk anymore with invinicble, but as long as ottley is on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
Hype?
idk anymore with invinicble, but as long as ottley is on the book ill always buy it
that said
lets predict the issue

>Mark, why are you back here?
>You need to stop this
>You cant stop me you silly bitch
>I know
>Alright. Then why are you here?
>Eve cheated on me
>Want me to take care of it?
>No, but my brother has joined forces with thragg and now i need your help
>lets team up again

something like that
also
rex dies at the end
in some sort of half assed redemption arc
>>
>>82857508
I'm more hyped over Mark fighting Oliver and Freddy Mercury desu
>>
File: no idea.png (488 KB, 561x446) Image search: [Google]
no idea.png
488 KB, 561x446
Does he already know his brother is sding with Freddie?
Did I miss an issue?

Also don't call that asshole Robot Rex. The true Rex deserves better
>>
>>82857508
He shouldn't be back on earth. He left for good, according to Immortal. When he visited him in the future, Mark had left earth for 300 hundred years with no coming back.
>>
>>82857564
>>82857590
>>82857609

if you read the top it is issue 130

we are on 127 atm
>>
>>82857683
Still doesn't change that continuity wise, Mark should never return to earth.
>>
>>82857609
wait, when was that?
i believe it happened, just what issue?

that said, i cant see mark staying off earth for 300 years...or should i say
i cant see robert kirkman keeping mark off earth for that long
>>
>>82857721
early early mac gets snatched into the future and fights a mentally insane immortal. who mentions marc left earth with his family and hasn't returned and it was 300 years ago.
>>
>>82857721
>i believe it happened, just what issue?
Rather early on. Mark stop tow time travellers trying to still the constitution so they can use its ink to kill Immortal in the future.

Mark follow them to face an immortal that had more or less managed to create a perfect society (so he might actually have defeated Robot at some point), but then had gone insane through living so long (and having his love long dead) and was purposely messing with the earth civilisation he was the king of in the hope someone would actually manage to kill him.

Mark Agree to kill him for good and instruct to never reunite the head with the body and then go back to the present.
>>
people still reading this? everything after #78 turning into soap operatics soured me on this series. I'm convinced no kirkman series should go past its initial big storyline. everything after governor was shit in walking dead
>>
>>82857721
Outer space shenanigans are way funner in the book right now.
>>
>>82857834
>>82857798
im going to be astonished is koikmang keeps mark off earth for that fucking long

i dont see it
the time line has been interrupted bs will happen
(as if it hasnt already)
>>
>>82857988
though i do agree with this, am i alone in thinking that mark wont be back ?

but that said ontop of that being saidx2

kirkman would do this... he would tie this in like that
he so would
and holy shit if he does...

i have read every issue of invincible and i totally dont remember this (Immortals take over) happening LOL
>>
>>82858139
I bet my right testicle he will bring Mark back to earth eventually. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

What I would really like is for him to somehow bring Battle Beast back.
>>
>>82858273
I like him better as a cape.
>>
File: 0.png (1 MB, 656x979) Image search: [Google]
0.png
1 MB, 656x979
>>82858139
>i totally dont remember this (Immortals take over) happening LOL
From what we got, he did not so much take over rather that he was so good at running things he was crowned god-Ermpror by the people of earth.
>>
File: invincible freddy cape.jpg (319 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
invincible freddy cape.jpg
319 KB, 585x900
>>82858513
He looks really majestic
>>
File: 0.png (1 MB, 637x958) Image search: [Google]
0.png
1 MB, 637x958
>>82858559
>>
>>82857609
1. The future is not set in stone
2. The future with old Immortal could have had him leave Earth for good well after this current arc. Hell it could happen after the series finale
>>
>>82858610
>>82858559
damnit i havent read this trade yet....
it coincides with the current story and everything that is happening. holy shit if he goes through with it.
>>
File: proper krimbo.png (1 MB, 708x800) Image search: [Google]
proper krimbo.png
1 MB, 708x800
>>82858582
>>
>>82859243
>those insect ladies
why, boner, why?
>>
>>82859312
It's the lips.
>>
File: 14584278351478.jpg (331 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
14584278351478.jpg
331 KB, 585x900
>>82859345

it's more than the lips
>>
>>82857841
It's mostly Stockholm Syndrome and waiting for Freddie Mercury to come back at this point

But that's soon and honestly where the fuck could they go with it after that
>>
Are we going to see his rape baby when he goes back to Earth?
>>
>>82858627
It does seem like what Immortal is referring to is still far in the future considering he's saying that Mark left him in charge and that was head of the empire.
>>
>>82858559
I really question if kirkmen will remember this. He has a habit of doing off the cuff shit at the expense of more interesting plot points he lays down.
>>
>>82859498
living the life
>>
>>82857834
well to say mark isnt going to come back to earth might be incorrect

if you follow the dialog you sent here
>>82858559
>>82858610
mark appoints him the ruler at some point
that has yet to happen

so obviously some shit is going to go down
>robot loses
>immortal helps in some way
and mark tells him to take over and he gtfos
>>
>>82857841
I gave up when they killed off Battle Beast so Freddy could have a cool new cloak. And also becsuse the series hasn't been going anywhere for a while.
>>
Didn't the new issue come out today?
>>
>>82865043
Oh wait, it's Tuesday. I'm a retard.
>>
>>82865016
Battle Beast wanted to die in combat against a superior opponent, anon. That was his entire purpose for existing. Dude had a massive post fight orgasm and went to kitty heaven, you should be happy for him instead of wanting to prolong his suffering.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.