[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends and I are jonesing to watch an animated movie. Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Snapchat--8091364568410888343.jpg (502 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--8091364568410888343.jpg
502 KB, 1080x1776
My friends and I are jonesing to watch an animated movie. Right now our top pick is Yellow Submarine, but I'd love some recommendations from you guys. Doesn't need to be strictly western, but that's definitely our preference (like don't be afraid to suggest a really good foreign animated film)

Pic unrelated (for you), posting from my phone
>>
what have you already watched?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 502x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 502x363
>jonesing
>>
>>82839767
My friends haven't seen a lot, but I've personally watched a shit load of stuff. Most Ghibli films, most Disney / Pixar / DreamWorks / etc films, Yellow Submarine, most versions of Thief and the Cobbler, Secret of Kells, and a lot of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm open to watching stuff I've seen before.
>>
>>82839803
Shiiiiiiiiit c'mon man you ain't never get the itch to watch some cartoons? Summa dat quality feature length animation? Hook a brother up.
>>
>>82839978
kys
>>
>>82839676
Food Fight
Bolivar El Heroe
Norm of the North
Boku no Pico
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-16-15h51m14s489.png (961 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-16-15h51m14s489.png
961 KB, 1920x1080
>>82839919
If you dont mind capeshit Batman: Under the Redhood is amazing, lots of feels moments.
If you just want a movie to trash talk/fun slam with your friends.. maybe 'Justice League vs. Teen Titans'. Its an overall OK movie, but it has its moments where you gotta call bullshit.
>>
>>82839676
Are you getting stoned beforehand? Do you like weird movies? Do you not care if the story in a movie lags and the ending might not be quite satisfactory?

If yes: Fantastic Planet.
>>
>>82839676
Saw Yellow Submarine recently. Shit's tight. Stay the course.
>>
>>82839676
The Rabbi's Cat is excellent. French film about a talking cat and a journey to find some negro Jews.

Tekkon Kinkreet is technically anime, but doesn't look like any other anime you've seen, and was actually directed by an American.

Heavy Metal is actually complete shit without even really that good animation, but it has tiddies, maybe you'll get a kick out of it?

Beavis & Butthead do America is surprisingly good, you'd think their style wouldn't lend itself to a feature length piece but it works well.
>>
>>82840334
This. Food fight is fucking fantastic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.