[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he have to answer for the crimes he committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
Why doesn't he have to answer for the crimes he committed during The Avengers?
>>
Same reason insane people go to mental health facilities instead of prisons. Though in truth there's very little difference between the two.
>>
>>82817431
Because his body Physically committed the crimes not his mind.
Its the equivalent of rendering person unconscious and then taking their hand, putting a gun in it, tieing their finger to the trigger and hitting their finger with a hammer to fire the gun.
>>
>>82817487
Then shouldn't Bucky have gotten off scott free too?
>>
Because Nick Fury himself saw how Loki had implemented mind control on Barton, so there was no question of him being responsible for that.
>>
>>82817504
How many people in the MCU actually have proof that Bucky was brainwashed?
>>
>>82817504
Absolutely. Hence why Cap is in the right in Civil War.
>>
>>82817561
>>82817539
>>82817504
And that's why Clint came out of retirement to help Cap.
>>
>>82817504
Hawkeye didn't kill Iron Man's mommy
>>
Clint was unconscious, he didn't remember anything, but Bucky remembered everything.
>>
>>82817431
Who smeared little lines of dirt on his arms?
>>
>>82817759
Why should being able to remember having done a crime have any bearing on a person's social debt for committing them?
>>
>>82817759
>Having no memory of doing horrible things you have no control over some how makes you a better person
>>
>>82817790
Linda Cardellini, of course
>>
>>82817561
Civil war was about far more than muh Bucky. If Cap had seen that he would have signed the accords.
>>
>>82817859
"Honey, Steve needs me. Get the makeup."
>>
File: ZZ02DDDFB7.jpg (92 KB, 1440x597) Image search: [Google]
ZZ02DDDFB7.jpg
92 KB, 1440x597
>>82817899
>giving Thunderbolt Ross authority over The Avengers
>>
>>82817539
Well, all of SHIELD and Hydra's information was leaked to the public, so literally everyone.
>>
>>82817899

Man, the Accords were shady as fuck in the first place.

I mean, come on. Did you see that phonebook of a document? And it was drafted by the UN? If that had been drafted through normal channels, that would have taken months if not over a year and not been even close to a secret. And in all that time, nobody near the Avengers ever got even a whiff that the Accords were in the making? Not one of the Avengers was consulted or informed? Not one of the supposed over a hundred countries involved made a single statement about it? Everyone in the room was surprised as hell when they dropped the book on them.

That level of secrecy and backroom building should absolutely be lighting up alarms in Steve's head, especially after the Hydra fiasco.
>>
>>82817484
Prison over psych ward. Every day of the week.
>>
>>82817504
we need plot
>>
>>82817504

Yes, Tony is an idiot and has been the source of all problems for two movies now.

Next question?
>>
what will happen to bucky if cap just give him to government by the end of CW?
>>
>>82819331

US government would probably experiment in an attempt to replicate the Winter Soldier program for their own use, tbqh
>>
>>82819340
Too late. Remember what Howie was bringing to the Pentagon when Bucky decided to high-five his face?
>>
>>82818105
And on top of all that, the one presenting it to them was Thunderbolt Ross, who Banner will have surely told them about at some point.
>>
>>82817539
Everyone who can read and has access to internet.
>>
>muh hydra leaks
Very heavily encrypted information. There is a reason why Zemo decrypting it was a big deal
>>
>>82817504
Maybe if Bucky had turned himself in instead of running and brutalizing police officers he might have gotten his name cleared.
>>
>>82817759
so if I get high off my mind and commit a crime I'd be innocent of it?
>>
>>82820142
No cos you chose to get high
>>
>>82820142
>getting high
>committing a crime

What, loitering?
>>
>>82820052
Ok, anyone who can read, has access to internet and the will and free time to do it.
>>
>>82820142
>If I CHOOSE to get high by my OWN VOLITION would I be innocent of every crime?
Dunno, do you?

If I choose to point a gun at you and pull the trigger would I be innocent if the bullet sprays your brains all over the wall?
>>
Why did Hope go to jail for being a murderer but Jessica got away with murder?
>>
>>82817859
>swn rub dirt on you
Kill me
>>
>>82821051
people didn't know/believe Hope was being mind controlled

as for Jessica, idk, she killed a man in front of dozens of witnesses and somehow got away with it
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.