[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Marvel will go about de-aging Aunt May in the comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13
How do you think Marvel will go about de-aging Aunt May in the comics?
>>
Peter makes a deal with the devil again :^)
>>
they don't care.

but what the fuck was up with ben and may being like 100
>>
I don't find her attractive and think she looks her age
>>
File: Harley Quinn Synergy.jpg (533 KB, 1984x880) Image search: [Google]
Harley Quinn Synergy.jpg
533 KB, 1984x880
>>82814742
Dye her hair.
>>
>>82814770
And people give Marvel shit
>>
>>82814768
>I don't find her attractive
What if she had a penis?
>>
>>82814758

You're sick.
>>
>>82814893
It would explain a lot and I'd want Tom Holland to get fucked by it
>>
File: 2316268-battlescars6thegroup021.jpg (505 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
2316268-battlescars6thegroup021.jpg
505 KB, 832x1280
>>82814888
for good reason
>>
File: file.png (640 KB, 776x417) Image search: [Google]
file.png
640 KB, 776x417
By going to a resort.
>>
>>82814770
Conner/Palmiotti are to Harley what Daniel Way was to Deadpool. And she's not even supposed to be like Deadpool.
>>
They'll make her use Superior Iron Man's Extremis.
>>
>>82814924
Oh I wasn't defending Marvel, I think it's humorous that DCucks love to give Marvel shit and ignore their hypocrisy
>>
>>82815012
Back to /TV/ with your faggoty ass.
>>
>>82815050
Never been to /tv/ in my life.
>>
>>82815012
hair dye and killing off white Nick Fury so you can replace him with his long lost black son and his best bud Phil Coulson are a little different when it comes to movie synergy
>>
>>82814742
They'll just have the artists draw her noticeably younger without comment.

>>82815012
Only you brought company wars into it.
>>
>>82814949
Is it really that bad? I usually like palmiotti
>>
How the fuck is she 50? She is literally one of few white people to age well.
>>
I haven't read Spider-man comics in years. Aunt May is still alive. What the hell.
>>
>>82815012
When DC writes a 6 issue storyline for the sole purpose of Joker getting DAMAGED tattooed on his forehead at the end, then you'll have a point
>>
>>82815183
It's not that bad actually but lol so random humor and self referential and breaking the fourth wall shit is so fucking shit and uninspired. Williams wrote better Harley in one shot then the main team has done is ongoing and spin-offs. Shit is just retarded and DC thinks it's selling because of the team. Which is partially true. Best Harley we get is in Suicide Squad or when she makes appearance in other books.
>>
>>82814924
This will never not be stupid, especially since they fucked over both OG Fury AND Ultimate Sam Jackson Fury for this cuck.
>>
>>82815206
Never married, no kids.

It's the only way white women can look good past their 30s.
>>
>>82814763
>but what the fuck was up with ben and may being like 100

Yeah, if we're being honest, the comics version never made sense. Assuming Peter was 15 when he started off as Spider-Man, that would mean that his father - if he were still alive - would logically been no older than 40 years old. Ben was his brother, and it's rare to see siblings more than ten years apart from one another in age, so even pushing the boundaries of credibility, uncle Ben could ave been at most, say, 55. Men rarely marry women older than themselves, especially back in those days, so May could not have reasonably been much older than 50, tops.

A more realistic scenario: Peter is 15, his aunt and uncle are about the same age as his parents were, and they died young, so they'd likely be about 20 years older than Peter, putting them in their early to mid 30s.
>>
>>82815925
Either Peter or his parents were a late accident, old people have sex too, hell, I went yo highschool with a kid who's dad was in his 60s
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (87 KB, 920x666) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
87 KB, 920x666
>>82815521
Don't forget top notch plastic surgery.

Pictured: Raquel Welch, 75.
>>
>>82815469
I was so fucking sure they'd replace this shit with Ultimates Fury with Secret Wars. Nope.
>>
>>82815925
you gotta realise back in those days people still got children from their early 20's till atleast 40
my gramps has a 20 years age difference with my granduncle
>>
>>82814742
Marisa Tomei is fifty-one years old.
This actually isn't an especially unrealistic age for someone who's younger step-sister had a fifteen year old kid that she and her husband were taking care of after they died.

If anything her looking perpetually 85 years old since Peter was sixteen doesn't make much sense since Ben and Richard Parker weren't shown to have THAT much of an age gap (certainly not two to three decades) between them and May Reilly and Mary Parker were shown to be relatively close in age in the rare flashbacks we get.
It'd honestly be more believable if Aunt May and Uncle Ben were GRANDPA Ben and GRANDMA May based on how wizened and old they look.
>>
>>82815206
My mother actually looked even better at fifty. Different people age differently, especially if they take the time to to take care of themselves.
>>
>>82815925
>Assuming Peter was 15 when he started off as Spider-Man, that would mean that his father - if he were still alive - would logically been no older than 40 years old.

You honestly think that there isn't a large percentage of people that have kids when they are older than 25? Pete's dad could easily have been 45-50 at the time the comics start and Ben could easily have been 10+ years older.
>>
>>82816129
Uncle Ben actually looks closer to twenty or thirty years older. My actual grandfather in life looks to be in better shape then Uncle Ben did.
>>
>>82816129
It's fairly hard cannon that the Parker's died fairly young though (late 20's or early 30's), young enough that Peter has spent most of his life being raised by his aunt and uncle.
>>
>>82816179
I didn't realize that that age range for his folks had actually persisted through all the random bullshit of the last 10+ years.
>>
>>82814742
>de-age Aunt May
>have Tony hit on her while hitting on MJ
>one of them catches Tony hitting on the other
>shit's awkward man
What the fuck am I writing
>>
File: Dick and Mary Parker.jpg (51 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
Dick and Mary Parker.jpg
51 KB, 400x222
>>82816318
There's only been one time it's been a plot point and their youth at the time of their death has never been particularly challenged in comics.
The only inconsistent thing about them actually has to do with Peter, namely how old he was when he died.
Most of the time the answer is "very young", young enough that he has very few memories of them and that in one instance he claimed that "his parents would practically be strangers to him if he met them now".

Interestingly, there's indications that their bodies were never found or positively identified, perhaps due to too much damage caused by the plane crash.
>>
Since Mary Jane is becoming the new Scarlet Spider, will revitalized aunt May become a superheroine too? Maybe the new Spider-Woman?
>>
>>82815925
Stop this retarded "doesn't make sense" shit already. There are siblings who are born 80 years apart irl.
Yes it's uncommon but saying it's "pushing the boundaries of credibility" is retarded.
>>
>>82818460
No she can be Madam Web.
>>
>>82818581

Does that mean julia carpenter will be the all-new Aunt May? Maybe the SUPERIOR aunt may?
>>
>>82818460
Can't we keep a couple of side characters that don't become legacy heroes?
Weren't Gwen, MJ, Jane Foster, and the entirety of Hulk's supporting cast enough?
>>
>>82818606
No, the title of Aunt May will be handed to a black supporting character. I'm thinking Robbie Robertson.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 435x750
>>82818499
Granted, but May and Mary Parker were shown to be of relatively close age when Peter's parents died in the plane crash.
So either Aunt May has the worst health imaginable (as in goes from being 40-ish looking to 80-ish looking in 5 to 8 years, depending on when Peter was orphaned level of bad health) or she has aged EXTREMELY poorly compared to some.

Ultimate Spider-Man's (the comic, not the show) Aunt May is somewhat more believable (older, but not ancient-looking and certainly not a frail old biddy) especially when classic Aunt May was seemingly perpetually on the verge of death (she's had more heart attacks then I can count off the top of my head) and was so ignorant of even the most simple things that she came off as bordering on senile, such as when she almost married Doctor Octopus who wears NO MASK, was put in prison several times was a publicly known supervillain and didn't even bother changing his name or clothes while wooing Aunt May mind you.
For a really long time (since before the 80's even ended) people were kinda getting tired as fuck of Aunt May and writing letters to Marvel that she should just die already because her constant feinting, heart attacks, hospitalizations, and apparent senility was getting incredibly old and repetitive.

It's kind of telling that Madam Webb was actually healthier-looking then Aunt May when she first appeared.
>>
>>82814742
One of few movie synergy I kind of want to happen. Old Aunt May keeps getting herself sick and often causes more problems for Peter than she already is.
>>
>>82818704
>For a really long time (since before the 80's even ended) people were kinda getting tired as fuck of Aunt May and writing letters to Marvel that she should just die already because her constant feinting, heart attacks, hospitalizations, and apparent senility was getting incredibly old and repetitive.

instead we got one more day
>>
Make her like her Trouble incarnation
>>
>>82818747
in between one more day (although it's not her fault), and Trouble, I'm starting to hate Aunt May.
>>
>>82818704
>such as when she almost married Doctor Octopus who wears NO MASK, was put in prison several times was a publicly known supervillain and didn't even bother changing his name or clothes while wooing Aunt May mind you.

You forgot that when she discovered he was a supervillain she didn't care and blamed Spider-Man for attacking Doc Ock even though Ock was a fugitive from justice and a known supervillain whom at at that point tried to literally kill Manhatten twice already.

Old Aunt May wasn't just KIND OF senile; she WAS senile, and so poorly written and so annoying that even the various aged and not 28-years-old and older comics fans are nearly exclusively composed of today wrote letters about how fucking annoying she was.
And mind you this was back when people were AWFULLU accepting of some pretty goddamn stupid plot contrivances in comic books, much more then they are today.
>>
>>82818736
All because Quesada has a oedipus complex.

Seriously the Death of Aunt May was a beautiful way to send off and retire her character.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>82818786
Bendis' Ultimate Aunt May was a vastly better character; definitely aging but not the constantly dying old bat who's mind had faded into dementia years ago.
She had an actual spine and didn't take shit from anybody which made her was a lot more likable as a character.
>>
>>82818704
But that's only assuming that these contraditcions are canon to the MCU. Which they wouldn't be.
There's nothing inherently unbelievable about a 70+ year old aunt if you don't do retarded flashbacks to Peter's childhood that show the ages not matching up, which is completely unnecessary and not happening in the MCU.

>For a really long time (since before the 80's even ended) people were kinda getting tired as fuck of Aunt May and writing letters to Marvel that she should just die already because her constant feinting, heart attacks, hospitalizations, and apparent senility was getting incredibly old and repetitive.
That's a problem with Marvel repeating storylines, not with the premise itself. I didn't see anyone complain about Rosemary Harris in the Raimi movies and she was strasight-up classic Aunt May (maybe a bit less senile). Taking away Pete's Aunt being someone he has to take care of because she can't care for herself changes his motivations. Which is fine in comics since the status quo has been repeated for too long and Pete's 30, but it still works for young Spidey.
>>
>>82818830
She's what, late 40s/50s in Ultimate? It made perfect sense
>>
>>82814742
didn't bother me that much considering peter is young too
>>
>>82818830
Fuck that, I don't want to see take-charge Aunt May. We have enough "non-powered woman is the true hero of this story because she don't take no shit from nobody" as is.
Go watch Arrow if that's what you want.
>>
>>82818855
>Taking away Pete's Aunt being someone he has to take care of because she can't care for herself changes his motivations. Which is fine in comics since the status quo has been repeated for too long and Pete's 30, but it still works for young Spidey.

Go back and read classic Amazing Spider-Man a bit more again.
Only RARELY was paying for Aunt May's life a major motivating factor in Peter wanting money (namely for a brief while she was stuck in the hospital after one of her million heart attacks), and the incidents where he did dumb shit because he really needed make a lot of money fast pretty much had nothing to do with Aunt May at all and almost everything to do with just being poor and needing money.

"Taking care of Aunt May" isn't a primary personality motivation and taking care of her isn't a core character or personality drive; his affection for her and her importance in his life IS however, but you don't need to have her constantly dying or even be old to show that. A
You just need to actually be a decent writer and have a few scenes that show how much Aunt May means to him.
Admittedly asking anyone at Marvel comics to be a good writer these days is akin to asking them to shit a literal mountain of solid 24k gold on command, but the point still stands.
>>
>>82818902
That is probably the most ridiculous overreaction to a post I've ever seen and highly suggests to me that you don't actually read comic books at all and honestly believe the horseshit /co/ vomits down your mouth if that is your first reaction to Ultimate Aunt May.
I suggest going and educating yourself on the actual subject rather then the CliffNotes version before attempting to participate in this discussion next time, like several of the other more esteemed and knowledgable /co/mrades on this thread clearly are.
>>
>>82818878
Probably older then 50, unless she had prematurely gray hair.
But yeah, not all that old.
>>
>>82818969
>unless she had prematurely gray hair
>tfw 20s
>hair's already going grey
My mother's hair was grey in her 30s too. Fuck my genetics
>>
>>82818955
Oh stop this retarded shit, me not reading USM does not mean I don't read comics at all.
I thought she was extremely boring and annoying in the cartoon though.

>esteemed
kek, capefags are cute.
>>
>>82818983
Grey hair can be pretty damn cool if you know what your doing, better than going bald.
>>
>>82818983
Meh, it's not so bad. Hair dye is cheap as fuck and really easy to do these days, and in some cases isn't even necessary.
My stepfather has flat-out white hair and is still generally considered a pretty damn attractive guy by some of my friends.
>>
>>82818994
Nah I got a head full of hair, thick as shit too. And curly. Maybe I can grow a grey afro one day
>>
>>82818880
yeah i get the feeling that people forget peter got de-aged too
>>
>>82818990
>I thought she was extremely boring and annoying in the cartoon though.
Don't kid yourself; entire cartoon was boring and annoying and we all know it.
The comic book it was based on however was pretty good, probably the last good thing Bendis ever wrote or WILL ever write if we're being honest.

I don't talk about cartoons when I talk about comics, and vice-versa. I was just using the image from the cartoon because they looked fairly similar, that's all.

Also? If you're bothering with this thread and holding this conversation with me you're a capefag too. Sorry.
>>
>>82818924
>Go back and read classic Amazing Spider-Man a bit more again.
>Only RARELY was paying for Aunt May's life a major motivating factor in Peter wanting money
I currently am re-reading it and it's a fairly present thing.

>nothing to do with Aunt May at all and almost everything to do with just being poor and needing money.
Yeah and who the fuck believes a healthy 50 year old (with a pension) who can pull Tony Stark has money troubles?
Yes it has to do with being poor, and that is definitely a motivation for some of Spidey's actions. I didn't say it was a "core character or personality drive", just a motivation.
>>
>>82818830

Ultimate Aunt May is a silver fox, and it makes me uncomfortable in the best ways.
>>
>>82815469
OG Fury was headlining on Defenders as Battle Scars was happening and was still around for 3 years before Original Sin.

But nobody actually read Battle Scars, they just read the slapped together image made by another guy who didn't read it.
>>
>>82819062
Wasn't that Fury from the past?
>>
>>82815135
White Nick Fury didn't get "killed off" till 3 years after that comic, and even then he actually became the new Watcher.

When they introduced Black Fury Jr. and Phil Coulson, White Fury was on Fraction's Defenders.

So you literally don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>82819027
You know the difference between a capefag and a comics fan who reads cape comics?
Comics fans don't pretend there's any nerd cred in having an encyclopedic knowledge of one of the big 2's multiverse.
>>
File: ArkhamWar6c[1].jpg (189 KB, 620x972) Image search: [Google]
ArkhamWar6c[1].jpg
189 KB, 620x972
>>82815234
They already did one for Bane getting the same jacket he wore in TDKR.
>>
>>82819070
He was from an alternate timeline where Hydra still existed in the public after WW2. Everything in that book was an alternate universe in fact, until the follow up, which had 616 present Fury.
>>
>>82818625
Don't forget Flash Thompson becoming "Agent Venom". It's seriously retarded how every supporting character is becoming a legacy hero nowadays.
>>
>>82819043
I don't think it needs to be a recurring motivation though; like you said that has more to do with lazy-ass writing then anything else, and Peter has had DOZENS of personal struggle plots over the years you can use (his difficulties choosing between Gwen and Mary Jane, Mary Jane's own personal struggle with being seen as shallow and superficial while also not wanting to get so emotionally involved that she could be hurt, his romance with Black Cat, his relationship with Detective DeWolff, his tumultuous friendship with Flash and his even MORE tumultuous friendship with Harry Osborn, his fear of Norman manipulating and destroying his life due to knowing his secret identity, his very relative to modern day cash flow problems living in modern NYC and so many others) for good drama rather then rely on having his Aunt constantly need to be taken care of.
>>82819048
She actually looks even YOUNGER in the cartoon then she did in the USM comic honestly.
>>
>>82819081
I know there's no cred, but neither do I butt into conversations without knowing what the hell I'm taking about either. It's kind of rude and stupid.
A moot point though, since said anon HAD read USM and I just snapped because it's 4:18 and insomnia makes me cranky.

I only remember this stuff because my memory retention rate for stuff I read (never watch, never listen to, just read) is near 100%. I'll even acknowledge most of the comic book shit in my head is useless and annoying and not even from particularly good comics or storylines but I still remember it anyway.
>>
>>82819122
Definitely but Aunt May is the only one related to his money problems, which have become a pretty iconic part of the character.
I don't think they should run it into the ground as much as they did in comics (and they really don't have to), but that doesn't mean they can't do it at all. They can eventually kill her off in movies without bringing her back.
Hell I'm pretty sure they're going to do "Aunt May is in the hospital and I can't fight crime right now" anyway, but we'll get Marisa Tomei having a car accident or something instead of a heart attack. Same way Raimi managed to shove in the "oops, I'm out of web" shit even without webshooters.

I kinda wish we get Betty and Liz.
>>
>>82819187
>I kinda wish we get Betty and Liz.
You know, the weirdest part about how Bitches Love Spider-Man is that Spider-Man doesn't even NOTICE how Bitches Love Spider-Man.
He's so busy being all decent and distracted with...pretty much everything else that half of the women who've been interested in him he never even picked up on until way later.
I think the only women he's ever had serious relationships with were all extremely forward women too who made their interest in him not particularly subtle.
>>
>>82814742
A deal with Mephisto.
>>
Gg
>>
>>82819220
He notices Liz and Betty though (who are both pretty forward for the 60s). He likes Betty and ignores Liz but he notices they're both into him.

You're correct that he doesn't give them the time of the day because he has shit to do though.
>>
>>82819004
Is your dad Howard stark or runs a successful ad agency?
>>
>There are people who actually defend Battle Scars and Nig Fury Jr.
>>
>>82819086
And he inly wore it for that one issue, 2 years after the film came out
>>
Why would they make her younger in the comics just because the movie did it.
>>
Has she appeared in Spidey yet?
Unless Peter gets aged down ahe'll probably stay the same aside from in flashbacks like Spidey where she'll get aged down

>>82819425
The same reason theyd put Thodey out of action in comics at the same time he went out of action in the films
>>
>>82819397
Editor of the local paper, actually.
And he's my stepdad.
>>82819425
Because the comics are loosing money like a man stabbed in the neck with a Bowie knife looses blood and are trying anything and everything to hope they can at least break even.
They still usually fail and ultimately the only reason either Marvel or DC stayed afloat as long as they have is that both are owned separately by the two largest media conglomerates on planet Earth.
>>
>>82819425
Synergy.
Part of the idea is that if someone watches a MCU movie and it makes them decide to pick a comic, they find the same type of material and characters that brought them there.
>>
>>82819465
>ultimately the only reason either Marvel or DC stayed afloat as long as they have is that both are owned separately by the two largest media conglomerates on planet Earth.
Well that and merchandise.
>>
>>82819484
I suppose that makes sense
>>
>>82815170
>implying I even read big two
>>
>>82819418
>t - that's different
No its not and you know that
>>
>>82819086
Every character should wear that jacket and you know it
>>
>>82814742
Hopefully in a way that I can fap to.
>>
>>82814742
I would laugh so hard if she literally got plastic surgery and started wearing a wig, So. Hard.

Realistically I think they're probably going to use Mephisto, tie it into her averted death or something.
>>
>>82814742

I never understood what was essential about making Aunt May be effectively Grandma May.

My mom was the oldest of 6 kids, the youngest kid is all of 8 years older than me, we grew up playing together and it wasn't until I was much older I realized this wasn't a cousin, it was my aunt.

Aunts should typically be seen as the same rough age as the parent. No need for her to be pushed into grandmother range.
>>
>>82814742
I want Marisa Tomei to sit and grind on my face
>>
>>82820361
>a jacket
>replacing a character out of nowhere with his illegitimate black son who conveniently loses the same eye
Yeah totally the same
>>
>>82818460
>Since Mary Jane is becoming the new Scarlet Spider

She isn't Kaine is coming back, moron.
>>
File: RCO022.jpg (1 MB, 2175x3075) Image search: [Google]
RCO022.jpg
1 MB, 2175x3075
>>82819220
>You know, the weirdest part about how Bitches Love Spider-Man is that Spider-Man doesn't even NOTICE how Bitches Love Spider-Man.

I love when people who clearly have no idea what they're talking about try to act like an authority on the subject.

Pic related: Peter hitting on Betty in ASM #7, published in 1963.
>>
>>82814742
teen tony pt.2
>>
>>82814763
50 in the 60's looked older than 50 does now thanks to modern beauty products/ greater access to cosmetic surgery
>>
File: 130333_1.jpg (19 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
130333_1.jpg
19 KB, 281x351
>>82818830
Who could pull off a good Ultimate Aunt May?
>>
>>82824670
Or Marisa Tomei.
>>
Jesus Christ, even Aunt May is out of my league now.
>>
>>82825150
That's a sad existence, anon.
>>
Coulson and May were a thing in the Ultimate Comics. DO IT COULSON! Either that or Tony's going to make a move and Iron Man will be Spider-Man's new daddy.
>>
>>82826762
>Coulson and May were a thing in the Ultimate Comics

No they weren't. That was only in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, you colossal casual.
>>
>>82826762
>Coulson and May
Coulson didn't even exist in the Ultimate Universe.
>>
>>82814742
why exactly isn't aunt May dead in the comics?
>>
>>82826960
Because Joe Quesada demanded a giant status quo reset and wrote One More Day.

She has died several times, though (Pic related: from the phenomenal ASM #400). She just keeps coming back.
>>
They already started to, anyone read her appearance in Howard the Duck? It is stealthy but it begins. Honestly that's the best way to do it. Don't even mention it and slowly de-age her over time.
>>
>>82826904
>Coulson didn't even exist in the Ultimate Universe.

He was in Ultimate FF. The one with Iron Man and Falcon.
>>
>>82827984
What? Aunt May in Howard the Duck is still an elderly little lady and everyone treats her that way.
And that was before Civil War any way.
>>
>>82814888
>15 hougs lateg
DC synergy: make the characters LOOK aout 75% similar to their movie counterpart
Marvel synergy: let's use our current event to retcon or completely rewrite a character history to justify their suddenly similarities to their MCU counterparts

i'd rather characters just wake up one day and go yeah i'm getting a new look rather than a forced convoluted story to trick you into some sort of justifiable reason for the change
>>
>>82829306
I'm not way saying she was tomei young, she went from crypt keeper to old lady who looks like she takes care of herself. I am not repulsed when I saw her in HtD. They're de-aging her and doing it subtlely.
>>
>>82826807
I meant the Ultimate animated series. Believe it or not, people make mistakes. Now apologize.
>>
File: 00May100.jpg (282 KB, 1262x904) Image search: [Google]
00May100.jpg
282 KB, 1262x904
Not exactly de-aging her, but definitely making her a bit more pleasing on the eyes. Going to start subtle and eventually, she'll discover hair dye and botox.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.