[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she such a different character in the movie to the to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 813x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 813x605
Why was she such a different character in the movie to the to show?

She goes from being sort of sarcastic but generally nice to being a complete cunt.
>>
movie is supposed to have character development

the series features new episodic stories with the same characters with the same dynamic so you can air them out of order
>>
>>82790184
Because writers don't have time to care about the characters during the first season
Remember, the TV show was just another in a long line of movie to TV spinoffs
It lasted as long as it did because the concept was, while not original, fun
>>
That's only the first season. She and Libby become Jimmy's friends very quickly.

This show is weird to me. I know it isn't very good, but it has a soft spot in my heart.
>>
File: carlstoptheworld.gif (701 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
carlstoptheworld.gif
701 KB, 500x374
>>82790395

I don't know why hating on Jimmy Neutron became a thing in recent years?
>>
>>82790412
Because of how bad the CGI is.
>>
>>82790412
Also the writing was just so bland. BRain blasts were obvious, how everyone treated Jimmy was inconsistent throughout and then the 90s mentality of "everyone should be a couple" kicked in but they goofed only having 3 guys to 2 girls. So they awkwardly tried to make Carl fall in love with Ms. Fowl and then Jimmy's Mom.
>>
Because Libby is best girl.
>>
>>82790471
>90s mentality of "everyone should be a couple"
They introduced separate and multiple love interests for both Jimmy and Cindy
Jimmy being the main protagonist and Cindy being a foil
>>
>>82790529
Chocolate always beats vanilla.
>>
>>82790412
>Carlwantstogetoff.gif
>>
>>82790598
>>82790529
Straight Hair Libby = Cindy > Braided Libby
>>
You know what I didn't like?

How the movie plays up the idea that Cindy is a genius too just not as smart and Jimmy, and the show completely abandoned that.
>>
>>82790657
It wasn't completely abandoned, it was the basis of their rivalry. I remember the episode where Jimmy and Cindy got trapped on an island while on their way to Australia to settle an argument over whether it's a country or continent
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.