[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRON MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zBTnBwM.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
zBTnBwM.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufbexgPyeJQ

>Caused his superhero team to split
>His remaining team comprises guy whom he accidentally paralyzed, an untrustworthy woman who doesn't want to be there, a robot who follows his every command and a teenager he's bribing/blackmailing
>Husbandu chose to save his parents killer over him, and became a fugitive
>Other husbandu in a wheelchair thanks to him
>Long term girlfriend broke up with him
>Still plagued by guilt over Sokovia

Has a live action superhero ever hit this kind of rock bottom? How is Tony going to pick himself up?
>>
i think we all know this can only end in alcoholism
>>
>>82788009
And then we get a cinematic adaptation of "Demon in a Bottle", thereby adding "emotional addiction recovery journey" to the list of genres that cape films will make better.
>>
If there's one actor who can portray a man getting addicted to things its probably RDJ.
>>
>>82788043
we already had IM2, anon
>>
>>82787960
>How is Tony going to pick himself up?
Alcoholism
>>
>>82787960
>How is Tony going to pick himself up?
αΊ‚ith a pick me up, obviously. Probably a bloody mary or a dozen.
>>
>>82789671
that was just a fun party gone a little wild.
>>
Everyone here know that Disney said that Demon in a bottle will never be adapted because they don't want to promote alcoholism in one of there biggest money makers
>>
>>82792086
>story about the dangers of alcoholism and the damage it does to the protagonist and those closest to him
>promotes alcoholism
The reason Demon in a Bottle will never get adapted is because it portrays Tony as an unsympathetic lush.
>>
>>82792320
Also Downey said he'd rather not do it, i imagine it hits fairly close to home.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.