[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this ever broadcast on CN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Big Pic Show.jpg (10 KB, 270x152) Image search: [Google]
Big Pic Show.jpg
10 KB, 270x152
I was just thinking that I've only ever caught this on youtube. Did the fucks heading CN in 2009 ever bother to broadcast the series finale of their longest running show?
>Also, 2009 was 7 years ago
>>
>>82779915
Yes it was. Months later than the rest of the world
>>
>>82779915
I remember it coming on maybe once a month for a while
particularly on the special movie saturday/sundays
I've actually never bothered to see the whole thing in one sitting because it felt really slow for the longest time
>>
>>82779969
I never caught it... was it even advertised?
Or was that when they were too busy advertising that live action CN crap?
I remember seeing CN brazil airing it...
>>
>>82779915
Yeah, I remember it watching the premiere of it years ago on tv
>>
>>82780115
I saw it live

modest advertising, but yeah this was around the height of CN real
>>
I don't think there are any other shows besides EEnE that had no bad episodes and that ended with everything wrapped up perfectly.
>>
>>82780610
There's probably a few, but not many with 5+ seasons.
>>
>>82780610
Dexter's Lab?
>>
>>82780610
I don't think there are many with the running time of 10 years
>>
>>82780732
>he didn't watch season 3 and 4
>>
I do know they never aired either of the Indian Johnny Bravo sequels.
>>
>>82780610
wait eee had a proper ending?
>>
>>82785689
Yes, the movie that OP is talking about.
>>
>>82785689
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tLmZeOOl4
>>
>>82785689
Yes but there will always be two mysteries. What is under that sock, and what was that last scam?
>>
>>82781879
Wait there was two! I saw Bollywood what was the other one?
>>
>>82785947
We're better off not knowing.
>>
>>82785947
Shit, those are some burning questions. What IS under Edd's cap?
>>
>>82785947
In the long run, knowing those 2 things would just end up nothing more then additional exposition. Besides, their's more charm in the mystery of not knowing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.