[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I asked this when this book first started and I’ll ask it again:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o70o8fEJ4e1tvfc2ho1_540.png (550 KB, 540x570) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o70o8fEJ4e1tvfc2ho1_540.png
550 KB, 540x570
I asked this when this book first started and I’ll ask it again: Why would Wanda, who has spent her entire life trying not to be a slave, who is the descendant of actual slaves, help someone make a slave? How do you miss the whole point of a character that badly? So much of her struggle is about trying to retain the right to her own body. How do you not notice that?

Or maybe Tom King really doesn’t understand how consent works and doesn’t get that making a wife isn’t the same thing as “finding” one. He doesn’t realize that this is all, y’know, rape.
>>
>>82778486
>Making a wife is rape
>>
People will respond to this seriously, you put some effort into it OP. Congrats, fortunately for you most dipshits on this board don't understand how to sage, so you'll get some good bumps. Not from me though, sage.
>>
>>82778486
sexdoll
>>
>>82778486
I don't even read this shit and I know this is bait.

So good job, I guess.
>>
File: Vision__2015___002_016.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Vision__2015___002_016.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>82778486
Yeah, because Vision making his wife and family hasn't had fucking horrific consequences or anything. You do get that this isn't a "The Characters were right" story right?
>>
>>82778486
Robots aren't people, it's okay to enslave them.
>>
>>82778863
>I have saved the planet thirty seven times
>Ultron
>Korvac Saga
>Ultron (again)
>Atlantis Attacks
>Ultron (again)
>Onslaught
>Ultron
>Ultron
>>
>>82779248
>Hey guys remember we saved the planet from Ultron? That was a good time
>>
>>82778486
>This is what SJWs actually believe
sage because you're a faggot. And not a cool faggot like Freddie Mercury.
>>
>>82779248
Maybe he's counting off-panel plots to destroy/rule the world that he's thwarted?
>>
>>82779724
There's a whole issue where the backdrop is him listing off all 37 cataclysmic events, and Ultron is mentioned several times, it's funny.
>>
>>82778486
since Magneto isn't her father she's not a jew so she's not a descendant of slaves

she's just a pale gypsy, they were not slaves but nomads

sage in all fields
>>
>>82780393
>Making a wife is rape
Ditto.
>>
Because she doesn't think of it as slavery, she thinks she's helping a man who she cares about get over a loss
I think that's clear to absolutely every person reading except a few on tumblr
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.