[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you kill him off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 940x529
How would you kill him off?
>>
When Valeria comes back to 616. She is grown, kills Doom, and takes his knowledge, magic, and the mantle of Doom. Then while she rules Latveria in secret, hidden in the armor of Doom. There is Doom speaking to her in her mind. Represented by Doom only she can see and hear.
>>
>>82766256
Ask Squirrel Girl to beat the shit out of him, and film with her celphone.

I say to her that all the mpney that get with it will be for charitty.

Or to Richards

Doom gets so mad for becoming an in universe meme joke that he kills himself.
>>
I would just stop using him in comics
>>
>>82766256
kick him into the sun
>>
Sacrificing himself to save Valeria and show that he can protect her when Reed couldn't
>>
Have him slip on a banana peel and hit his head.
>>
You don't want to kill Marvel's objectively coolest villain.
>>
>>82766395
Would she fuck a midget too? Superior von doom
>>
>>82766256
He wins again, creates a eprfect universe and suicides out of boredom. But no one finds out for months.

As our band of intrepid heroes (led by the fantastic four) fight there way to the center of Doomverse they find his throne room, empty and bare, no doom bots, nothing but a small audio recording :

"Reed. I am victorious. The universe is finally perfect, but the rebellion of fools like you, and those you have the gall to claim to lead. I have done everything you never could: better the world, all worlds with my creation, created the only true peace the universe has ever seen. I now do the one thing you desire over all else simply to take it from you: kill Victor Von Doom. I slept with your wife. [Single gunshot]."

Or something.
>>
>>82766256

The Punisher already did.
>>
>>82766256
I would fart in his face
>>
>>82766256
By not return the character's right to Marvel.
>>
>>82766256
Honestly I'd just have him leave. Someone in 616 says did Doom do this? The response is nah man he just left. That way I'd have Doom fanboys foaming at the mouth waiting for him to come back but he never does.
>>
Die giving birth
>>
>>82766789
>>82768953
>>82769409
Any of these would make me happy
>>
File: jm3fnpgtlcdnd4hcjhje.jpg (26 KB, 729x410) Image search: [Google]
jm3fnpgtlcdnd4hcjhje.jpg
26 KB, 729x410
>>82766395
The Spice must flow
>>
File: Doomfags.png (1 MB, 938x718) Image search: [Google]
Doomfags.png
1 MB, 938x718
>>82766789
>>82769409
I see some people missed the end of Secret Wars.
>>
>>82766256
He's already dead, everything with Doom after Secret Wars (which one is up for debate) has just been a variety of Doombots
>>
Old age after becoming god king of everything.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.