[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for Thawne to show up on legends of tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462766166112.jpg (238 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1462766166112.jpg
238 KB, 1200x675
Is it possible for Thawne to show up on legends of tomorrow?
>>
Possible, sure.
>>
They could do a story about why thawne hasn't been hunted down by the time masters for fucking with time (on more than one occasion)
>>
>>82738593
>the time masters
>trying to catch someone who can literally run through time on the power of bullshit in their underwear and phase through solid matter

Given what we've seen, if they messed with even a single speedster, they'd lose hard. Someone as smart as Thawne is the worst possible choice.
>>
>>82738593
Time masters are impotent now after the occulus exploded. Thawne is also integral to Barry's timeline, so messing with him could screw something up for Barry.
>>
>>82738742

>Goes back in time to upend the universe because he can't be the hero of the story.

That dude would feed them their hearts.
>>
So if the Occulus is outside of time, and is now destroyed, wouldn't that mean they can stop Savage in the past without Time Master's controlling them, thereby saving Snart via paradox?
>>
>>82737804
yes, since his time travel ghosts still exist throughout time. it's how he appeared on s2e11 of Flash. we'll never get the Wellsobard version of him back, but his personal timeline is still intact as far as any instances he time travelled.

he also mentioned Rip Hunter by name in the s1 finale which makes me wonder if he's heard of him or has met him
>>
>>82739133

>He thinks death can stop wellsobard

His shit ancestor had to commit sudoku to stop him from laying waste to the entire show.
>>
>>82739499
>commit sudoku
Haha - wow my sides were not ready for that!
>>
File: not listenning.jpg (20 KB, 500x159) Image search: [Google]
not listenning.jpg
20 KB, 500x159
>>82737804
Yes, and he's also our last hope for killing Felicity in Starling City. The way Wellsobard went into creepy-stalker mode when they "first met" leads me to believe he is her death in the future.
>>
>>82739655

It may be our last hope

>>82739592

>"Oh you brought friends"
>>
>>82739026
Nope, Snart died outside of time
>>
>>82739592
>>/newfag/
>>
>>82738848
Only if the knife hand left any of it left to eat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.