[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darkseid's miniskirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
How do you feel about the skirt/tunic
Should it be replaced to be more intimidating
What are your ideas
>>
it's lewd, should stay
>>
>>82717551
Do you think he wears underwear
>>
>>82717523
I hope it stays so people make fun of the DCEU even more
>>
>>82717592
No, that's why it's intimidating.
>>
>>82717523
Any full body shots with darkseid were always drained of tension for me.
I say change it, maybe make it knee length with a opening in the front.
>>
>>82717684
The monster cock staring into your soul
>>
>>82717523
Well I'd be pretty intimidated if I walked into my home and saw a grey rocky dick just hangin out.
>>
>>82717802
It's not the cock. It's the smell. tens of thousands of years old taint smell.
>>
>>82717523
He could at least learn to sit like a lady.
>>
>>82717663
I don't know, I feel like it makes him more cool fighting in a skirt giving no fucks
>>
>>82717827
That's a more horrifying thought
Thanks for the visual
>>
It never bothered me in the comics or cartoons. In live action maybe it could like funny but it depends.
>>
I'd want to keep it. He doesn't need armor and he knows it. He's all about comfort. and comfy chairs.
>>
How about a loincloth?
>>
File: stairs defeat Darkseid.jpg (151 KB, 585x556) Image search: [Google]
stairs defeat Darkseid.jpg
151 KB, 585x556
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.
>>
File: tumblr_mo3as4wWgK1r6m3eno1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo3as4wWgK1r6m3eno1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>
Why not just go with shorts
>>
>>82718180
not lewd enough, pay attention
>>
>>82717523

It and his helmet hood thing look ridiculous. It's funny how Thanos is based on him but Thanos actually has a better since of style.

His outfit is outdated. He needs a DECENT PAIR OF PANTS.
>>
>>82717974
Either that or 'dr manhatten' style with lots of swaying murder cock
>>
>>82718252
>Thanos actually has a better sense of style.

His classic costume is a onesie with solid metal shouldpads, wrestling belt, and codpiece. The best thing they ever did for Thanos was change him to wearing tunic.

All Darkseid really needs is for them to clearly distinguish his pants, and give his top an opening in the front. They can switch out the helm for a hood. Keep his design simple to make him stand out against the garishness of his court and save the armored look for battle.
>>
>>82718295
BEHOLD YOUR NEW GOD!

>seventies funk starts playing in the background
>>
>>82718252
>>82718511
>Not wanting his hood/helmet

Look I know the costume is dated but let's be rational here...
>>
>>82717523
there's something slightly off about his outfit.. a tunic is cool but without its sleeves it kinda isn't. a cowl isn't automatically bad, but when you're bald it just makes you look like the bad kind of bald. it kinda needs to connect to a cape too.. the tunic doesn't go with knee-length boots, it makes the amount of skin really uneven.
>>
>>82717523
>not wanting men in skirts
insecure straight male detected
>>
I'm kind of baffled that in all this time no one thought to just give him a pair of pants under the tunic. Bam, problem solved.

But nooo, instead we had to have Jim Lee overdesign the living fuck out of him.
>>
>>82722029
>I'm kind of baffled that in all this time no one thought to just give him a pair of pants under the tunic. Bam, problem solved.
That's what Bruce Timm did in the DCAU.

The best Darkseid design would be a mix between his DCAU and the Final Crisis design with the helmet, the gloves, and the omega letter motif.
>>
>>82718072
>and then everyone in the room was summarily slaughtered
>>
>>82718072
>it was unthinkable
kek
>>
>>82717523
Okay but
why not just go with Femseid

I mean, he's pretty much a sentient idea, his body can look how he wants.
>>
>>82717663
I think snyder will keep it
he kept manhattan dick and robin underwear
>>
>>82719302
I am a girl and I like the skirt
>>
>>82719302
its tunic not a skirt
>>
Fuse the armor with his body. Make him fully demonic, like Steppenwolf or whoever the character in the deleted scene is.
BvS hyped up a devil, give the audience a real devil, not some bald guy with a skirt.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.