[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw going subatomic for the first time What will be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ANTS.jpg (165 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ANTS.jpg
165 KB, 1680x1050
>yfw going subatomic for the first time

What will be the next big stunning visual stunt for Ant-Man?
>>
Going subatomic again and defining what the quantum realm actually looks like as they try to save Kate's mom.
>>
>More GiAnt Man
>Hope suiting up as The Wasp
Im excited. Though I was kind of hoping Whirlwind would be the villain
>>
File: 2689162-scan1.png (2 MB, 1237x956) Image search: [Google]
2689162-scan1.png
2 MB, 1237x956
>>82694186
>>
>>82694217
>Kate
>>
>>82694280
Cool. Thanks for posting that.
>>
>>82694280
that would actually be cool as fuck

but we'd have to see him gradually grow into that,wouldn't it be over a period of a few years?
>>
>>82694280
How is he not crushing everything as he grows or knocking the planet out of orbit? What about his gravity at that size right next to Earth? What is this. Some kind of comic book?
>>
>>82694522
The answer to all your questions is: Pym particles.
>>
>>82694392
Looks like the reference was lost on you.
>>
>>82694277

My nigga. Whirlwind IS Ant-Man's villain. I was thinking they could do him like this: He was a super human Pym took down in the 80s, only Ant-Men could get close enough to him because he was blowing everyone else away. So he's locked up, comes back for revenge and finds Scott and Hope instead. There. BOOM. Ant-Man 2.

Also bring back AIM and have them make American Kaiju for a BIG GUY for Giant-Man to fight against. I don't care if doesn't make sense, I want AK!

>>82694280

Pym is so based.

>>82694522
>>82695070

The individual particles are expanding fast enough to where they just move through everything. Pym Particles work because the actual, real, scientific fact of the matter is that the space between atoms is HUGE in scale. There is so much space between them. How do you think the whole universe fit into the ball that it was before the big bang? Lots of empty space.

Pym Particles, in my fan theory here, MOVE other particles. Move them through the space, while still keeping their... charge or whatever it is that holds them together.
>>
>>82694186

Shrinking a previously-large target.

Like, say, Ant-Man facing down a charging Hulk before shrinking the green guy down to the size of a pea.

Or if they face some huge villain, a godzilla-level threat. Ant-Man goes up in size to match it but still has trouble. Decides to even the odds, shrinks godzilla down to the point that Black Widow and Hawkeye actually have a shot at stopping it, or *enlarge the entire team* to face it.

Also, we need giant Evangeline Lilly.
>>
>>82695389
i agree on AIM. We need other organisations other than HYDRa im so fucking sick of HYDRA this HYDRA that.

AIM was missused in IM3 it need to return and do some serious shit.
>>
>>82695389
I inow it'd be an asspull but I kind of want Dave (T.I.) from the first movie to become Hurricane. The guy likes to go fast and Hurricanes name in the comics is also Dave. Also it'd be an interesting change for a supporting non-hero in the MCU.
>>
>>82695789
Fuck, I meant Whirlwind. I don't know why I always call him Hurricane.
>>
>>82695389
didn't they fuck up AIM in IM3 though?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.