[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Civil War, why was he under the control of Russians? I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: winter soldier.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
winter soldier.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
In Civil War, why was he under the control of Russians? I thought he was the result of science and brainwashing by the Germans?
>>
Theu tried to retcon his origin in the opening scene.
>>
>>82689278
But we know that he was created by German Hydra people and in CA2 we saw that he got the brainwashing procedure from Robert Redford's character who sure as hell wasn't Russian.
>>
>>82689320
Hydra is transnational.
A Russian soldier is the one that found him when he fell from the train in TFA.
Somehow they linked up with Zola who was also on the train, and (as we learned from Agents of Shield) learned brainwashing techniques in prison which he used to condition Bucky when he got out.
>>
>>82689250
Arguably the USSR ideology lined up more with Hydra than the Nazis
>>
>>82689250
>I thought he was the result of science and brainwashing by the Germans?

That was the first time he fell into HYDRA's hands, when he was being used by Arnim Zola & the Red Skull. He didn't become the Winter Soldier until the second time, when he fell from the train. That time, he was recovered by the Russians and found his way into their branch of HYDRA.

>>82689320

Pierce got his hands on Bucky after the fall of the Soviet Union. The Stark assassination, coming at the very end of the Soviet era, would probably have been the last time he was used by them.
>>
>>82689958
The Russians had their own Hydra branch during WW2?
>>
>>82690179
Everyone had a hydra branch. The organization is called HYDRA.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (66 KB, 370x282) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
66 KB, 370x282
>>
>>82689958
>That was the first time he fell into HYDRA's hands, when he was being used by Arnim Zola & the Red Skull. He didn't become the Winter Soldier until the second time, when he fell from the train
Wait what, when was this revealed?
>>
>>82690934
>We will analyze their armour, weapons, and skill to find out who will win, a DEATH BATTLE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.