[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIND THE ANIMATED SHOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault - Copy.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault - Copy.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Around 2006 I watched an animated show on tv.
I really want to find it but I only remember some scenes from one episode.

There was a native american looking guy walking in the desert. (I think he was the protagonist)

He suddenly thinks he sees someone he knows in front of him but it was a mirage because of the heat waves.

It's actually a blue alien dog-like creature that attacks him.

The aliens owner turns up. He is an older white guy and says the alien dogs name is BLUE.

Fast forward through some scenes I don't remember.

The protagonist and blue's owner at in the latters pickup truck speeding away from enemies. Blue is in the trunk and has been shot, you can he is bleeding but is alive.

Fast forward to the end of the episode.

We are in some general's (or some other high ranking military official) office and he is talking while you can see helicopters or missiles flying outside his window.

He says some kind of one-liner and suddenly turns his head and you see he is an alien.

The animation looked very Dc-esque but I might be wrong.

That's all I got. Help me /co/.
>>
Have any ideas?
>>
>>82672447
>>
>>82673361
Nah
>>
Second bump.
>>
Last bump.
>>
I'm looking, help OP, you faggot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_of_2006
>>
What channel?
>>
Was it Invasion America? That was around 1996, though.
>>
>>82676795
I've been searching for cartoons with dogs like an hour ago, nothing that matches the info so far.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 282x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 282x178
Is this it? I think>>82677011 may be right.
>>
Bump. Now I wanna know.
>>
In elementary school my Social studies teacher put on a video that had alot of "Diversity". It was basically every culture and person in the world is unique and special. The only reason i remember it is because of one hip hop song a chubby black guy sang about different cultures of food and the chorus would sing "Welcome to the garden, the garden of delights."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.