[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Storm Hawks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: storm hawks.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
storm hawks.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
So how did /co/ feel about the show overall and does its cancellation still hurt today anons?
>>
>>82670948
It was an obvious homage to Jak and Daxter 1 & 2, but I really would have enjoyed a higher budget and for it to focus towards a more adult audience.

And yes fuck you for reminding me about The Far Side of the Atmos. Why did they even show that if they already hit the 52 episode syndication number? Season 1 should have been the 3part finale and season 2 should have continued to the far reaches of the universe.
>>
Any fanfics of Master Cyclonus and Piper?
>>
>>82670948
I believe the show is gr8, some anons think it was meh. I don't care what those anons think.

3rd season extremely unlikely, but I want it.
>>
>>82671896
http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092916 Here's one I wrote, can't say how'd you like it.
>>
>>82671818
Clearly there was more story to tell. You can't say you weren't the least bit curious as to what direction the show was going to take?
>>
>>82670948
Battle force 5 was better
>>
>>82672994
No it wasn't.
>>
Had potential, but nothing came of it.

Scott McNeil continues to surprise me with his range
>>
File: bait.png (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
5 KB, 219x230
>>82672994
IT'S A BIG ONE
>>
>>82670948
Man I always forget about this show. Used to watch it in the mornings before school. Had a small crush on the main guy
>>
>>82672994
Battleforce 5 didn't have the main villain questioning their motives after accidentally becoming friends with a main character. Ergo it is inferior.

Friendship, fuck yeah.
>>
>>82672961
I really wish most shows would actually evolve with each passing season.

Anyway yeah I wished to see what other sweet delicious world building they had in store for us if there would have been a season 3.

The world design for this show was amazing, too bad that video game never came out for it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.