[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk, /co/. For three years, I played an electric/electric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Real talk, /co/. For three years, I played an electric/electric blaster named Niggawatt.

#capeconfessions
>>
I miss this game so much. I was a beta player and stayed interested up until '11. Always wanted to come up with a story in the editor, never did. Tried DCUO and Champions, just wasn't the same. Only ever got one max level character
>>
>>82625481
Could you NOT fly in this game without gay looking wings?
>>
>>82625481
I never liked the game, but I spent days masturbating to the character generator. I just get off on character creation, and this game hit my sweet spot.
>>
File: One Point Twenty One Niggawatts.png (639 KB, 936x541) Image search: [Google]
One Point Twenty One Niggawatts.png
639 KB, 936x541
>>82625481
Creative.
>>
>>82626674
When I played you could fly without wings, they were cosmetic anyway.
>>
I loved this game, it was my first MMO and though I never played it as often as I should due to lousy internet or irl commitments City of Heroes/Villains holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>82626674
wings were a cosmetic-only option that got added to the game a few years along, you could fly just fine without them

don't remember them being used nearly as common as the screenshot suggests, though
>>
>>82626638
Well fans of the game have a kickstarter called City of Titans that is declaring itself a spiritual sequel to CoH, and it raised almost double it's original amount, it's looking like it's not gonna be a total sham, and apparently theres been talks with NCSoft about allowing it to became a legitimate sequel to CoH/V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LXesXww1M This is a prototype of what they have so far.
>>
>>82625481
I never bought the game, since I didn't have the money to spare for such things back then, but I played the shit out of the free trials. My most memorable hero was, I believe, a gravity/weather controller named Great Oz

I loved Masterminds though, no other game or MMO I have ever played has gotten pet classes as right as the Mastermind was.
>>
>>82626763
>>82625481
>>82626714
If you're feeling nostalgic, look up Paragon Chat. Some guys took the character creator and the maps of the game and put them up for free to mess around with. You can use all the character creation options and such, and go into the game to run around the maps again, they even put the travel powers in recently, so you can fly and teleport and run around and such. No combat or enemies or anything to do really, but you can bring back some memories while looking around.
>>
My character was a ghost. Old timey suit and tophat. Completely white from head to toe.

They called me Wight Power.
>>
>>82626904
Aye. They've been working on it for quite a while now.

Pretty certain the pic in the OP was amalgamated from several pics.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.