[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unsounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Those sick bastards, that is not how you bacon
>>
Bastion in 3, 2, 1...
>>
Why is Iori so perfect?
>>
mmmmmmm, turtle bacon.
>>
>>82597475
2 children are a problem. The fact she only had 2 means Ram wasn''t fucking her nearly as often as he should be. Hit that black thickness ram, your legs are invisible, your dick survived the accident just fine!
>>
>>82597368
What's with all the turtles?
>>
>>82597757
Actually because Rahm joined the Blacktongues he's castrated so no more babies.
>>
>>82597757
He doesn't have balls anymore though.
>>
Settle has no time for your sob story, she demands proper bacon!
>>
>>82597368
Jivi's never going to wash that hand again in his life.
>>
>>82597885
>>82597917
>>82597917

whoa wait, is castration an initiation or something because holy fuck that's serious commitment.
>>
>>82598002
If I remember right, Ashley said yeah, they snip their balls as an initiation.
>>
>>82598002
Yeah it's part of joining the Blacktongues. I can't recall perfectly but probably something about clarity of vision or some such.
>>
>>82598002
Chopping your balls off shows your dedication to the cause and whatnot. Giving up your manhood and ability to reproduce in the name of pymary, etc.
Also, I'm pretty sure it's one of Ashley's many, many fetishes.
>>
it seems like if you're trying to keep the membership of your super illegal secret society, you know, SECRET, then making them all chop off their nuts and get matching tongue-tattoos would be counterproductive. i mean nobody ever accused cops of being real bright but after the first half dozen or so illegal wrights they arrest with their balls off they're gonna eventually start to notice a pattern.
>>
>>82598820
I mean you aren't really going to be going around looking at other people's bits, unless you have some sort of reason.
>>
Do the women get their tubes tied or is this a male only organization?
>>
>>82600045
male-only
>>
>>82598820
Can you imagine the peaceguard inspecting the balls of every man in town?
>>
File: ForWhatPurpose.jpg (26 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
ForWhatPurpose.jpg
26 KB, 400x562
>>82598077
>>82598170
>>
>>82599867
>unless you have some sort of reason
Like say, searching for members of an illegal secret society that chops off their balls
>>
>>82597368
So who's behind the door /co/?
>>
they have pigs?
>>
>>82598820
I get the feeling, perhaps based on our small sample size of Rahm and what we've seen of Winalils, the Black Tongues keep to themselves most of the time. They're not exactly out and and about, making it known how super special they are. Winalils, if I recall from what Cope has let slip, is a bit of social butterfly given his noble background. But who knows how much people know about how powerful he is at pymary?

Easy to identify permanent markers are a long calling card of quasi-legal secret societies. They've always had to balance making sure people are willing to sacrifice for the group (not to mention it's not like you can really undo it and leave) and keeping out of sight. It makes you easy to identify if people come at your with purpose, but given what the Black Tongues do and how much Rahm keeps out of sight (and Winalils can just teleport and magically disguise himself), I imagine they know how to keep out of sight.

Most guys just get a ring though, or wear funny costumes for meetings. Castrations and tongue tattoos are a bit much.
>>
>>82602546
I'd let Elka inspect my balls if you know what I mean
>>
File: Duane.jpg (55 KB, 251x261) Image search: [Google]
Duane.jpg
55 KB, 251x261
>>82597368
>Making bacon out of turtles
Duane was right about those Crecian savages!
>>
File: duane squish kiss.png (389 KB, 363x543) Image search: [Google]
duane squish kiss.png
389 KB, 363x543
>>82603803
It sure as hell isn't negro Santa. This comic has conditioned me to expect the worst at any point though so I'd rather not make any guesses.
>>
>>82603803
Somehow, it's Starfish.
>>
>>82598820
Black tongues are above the average cop's paygrade. They've got serious clout. But they do have a recruitment problem, that's why they wanted Quigley to join, they're desperate for warm bodies, even those that won't be around for long like Mathis

>>82600045
Dudes only, but if Delicieu is any indication, the rules are flexible
>>
>>82607398
>Aldish third option manages to finagle "his" way in due to Aldish customs and an inventive bit of misdirection during the castration involving a sausage link
>the Black Tongues eventually figure it out, but they've already initiated the wright, and they do good work, so everyone just sort of looks the other way
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.