[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this movie good? I remember enjoying the Bruce Banner and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Was this movie good? I remember enjoying the Bruce Banner and Betty Ross bits.

On that note, where is Betty Ross right now in the MCU?
>>
>>82580789
It sucks that they didnt get any solo hulk movies around the current canon mcu
>>
>>82580878

Um.. yes they did. Norton-Hulk is part of Phase 1. It literally happens just before the events of IM2 and Thor.

>>82580789
>where is Betty Ross right now in the MCU?

They haven't elaborated. It's one of the reasons why I didn't like the BannerxBW relationship in AoU. The whole time I'm going "what about Betty?". You'd think Shield might've brought her in to consult for Hulk related shit
>>
Hulk.is off.smashing alien pusspuss with Thor. B-roadship bro!
>>82580878
No it doesnt. The Incredible One-Note character is trash.
>>
>>82581580
So is General Ross and the Secretary of State played by William Hurt in Civil War the same character?
>>
>>82580878
They don't have the rights to make a Hulk solo film.
>>
>>82581580
>The whole time I'm going "what about Betty?". You'd think Shield might've brought her in to consult for Hulk related shit

If Liv is still even considered to be MCU Betty then she was probably asking for too much money for such a minor role
>>
Look up Furys big week.
Iron Man 2, Thor, IH, and the discovery of Captain America happen in the same week. There's an edit that cuts all the phase 1 movies into a 12 hour supermovie. Ie ) We see Colson leave IM2 and arrive in Thor with a scene of Hulk in between
>>
>>82581624
>So is General Ross and the Secretary of State played by William Hurt in Civil War the same character?

I can't tell if stupid or troll.
>>
File: U WOT M8.jpg (1 MB, 1976x3000) Image search: [Google]
U WOT M8.jpg
1 MB, 1976x3000
>>82581605
>one note
>trash
>>
>>82581624
>So General Ross played by WIlliam Hurt in Incredible Hulk is the same Ross played by WIlliam Hurt in Civil War?

No. Different guy
>>
>>82580878
Incredible Hulk happens concurrently with Iron Man 2. We see the same news footage of Hulk's campus rampage on a monitor in IM2.
>>
Incredible Hulk is way underrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgmvMHc4us
>>
>>82581625
its not so much as it is distribution rights and Disney doesn't want to share.
>>
>>82580789
I liked it. The end fight scene is easily one of the best and most brutal in the entire MCU.
>>
>>82582433

I mean it's a Louis Leterrier movie, so the fight scenes are great and everything else is treated as filler.
>>
>>82582389
Hulk, IM2, Thor and discovering Steve all happen within a week in-continuity
>>
I liked it a lot. It seems the reason it's disliked so much doesn't really have to do with anything IN the movie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.