[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samurai Jack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Samurai_Jack.png (148 KB, 588x744) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack.png
148 KB, 588x744
Will it be good?
Or will they fuck it up?

https://youtu.be/yzIxLwVwtiQ
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>82566880
>They fucked up Teen Titans
>They fucked up PPG
Hmmmmm.......
>>
>>82566880
With any luck, it'll be the exact opposite of the PPG reboot.
>>
>>82566880
Anyone got that picture of Jack deformed to match the helmet silhouette?

>>82567033
Crack McCraigen wasn't part of the reboot of PPG

Genndy's part of new Jack
>>
>>82566880
It's a continuation, not a reboot
>>
>>82566880
It's Genndy coming back to make more.

If it fucks up, it's because of him, not anyone else.
>>
>>82567450
>Genndy's
He hasn't let us down yet.
>>
>Same people behind new series as old
>But now with more freedom
I'm usually pessimistic as hell when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I'm actually optimistic about this.
>>
>the same people that made it before are making it again

>it was good then

Uh huh.
You tell me.
>>
>>82567035
if the best scenario happens, I can die in peace. Really, I have been aching for the revival for a long time.
>>
>>82566880
With Tartakovsky at the helm I don’t feel unreasonable thinking it could be quite good.

I’m not counting on it though
>>
>>82566880
Aku's voice is dead. I can't even begin to imagine who could replace Mako in that role.
>>
CG crap with feminist rubbish all over it and jack is actually a tranny
>>
>>82567033
It's the same people behind this continuation like it was from the original this time. That means Genndy.

>>82571309
Same here. This and Swat Kats are the only reboots that I genuinely look forward too
>>
It'll be shit.Just like original.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.