[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really want to see him on the big screen? I hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: shocker.jpg (447 KB, 730x730) Image search: [Google]
shocker.jpg
447 KB, 730x730
Anyone else really want to see him on the big screen? I hope he'll make an appearance in Spider-Man Homecoming.
>>
I would kill to see Shocker, Mysterio, Kraven on the big screen.

But we'll only ever get Green Goblin or Doc Ock again. Forever.
>>
>>82547741

I'd say we have a chance at Kraven if Spiderman gets a series of movies. Possibly even Mysterio in a team-up situation, since his abilities could really make things interesting if backed up by something else.

It's not impossible we'd get Shocker...as the guy Spiderman beats up in the first five minutes to set the scene of the movie.
>>
>>82547946
We still can get some kind of Superior Foes.
>>
>>82547946
That's how it is, isn't it? Any bad guy has to be either a global-level threat who has to be killed by the end of the movie or a chump who gets taken out as if the hero is playing a video game tutorial.
>>
File: rsz_ultimate-spider-man-122.png (149 KB, 650x527) Image search: [Google]
rsz_ultimate-spider-man-122.png
149 KB, 650x527
>>82547946
If he could be a recurring jobber villian for the first few movies to ultimately turn into a serious threat I'd be happy.
>>
File: bs.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
bs.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
>>82547686
The checks in the mail,baby!
>>
File: Shocker - World is Scary.jpg (222 KB, 1080x413) Image search: [Google]
Shocker - World is Scary.jpg
222 KB, 1080x413
>>82547686
In Homecoming? No.

Shocker only became interesting during Superior Foes, which requires Spider-Man to be in the business long enough to mess with him to the point of PTSD. In a sequel, sure.
>>
File: 2016-04-28 01.20.26.png (143 KB, 1078x621) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-28 01.20.26.png
143 KB, 1078x621
>>82547741
>Mysterio
>>
>>82547946
>It's not impossible we'd get Shocker...as the guy Spiderman beats up in the first five minutes to set the scene of the movie.

Why? He could be in the first action scene where he's trying to rob a bank when Spidey arrives to stop him. They fight and since Spidey is lacking experience he has trouble against him so Shocker manages to escape. Then they have another encounter later on where Spidey beats him. He could be a side villain who's operating outside the plot, but that doesn't mean he should be wasted in the first 5 minutes.
Or maybe Spidey even loses the second encounter, but this time it was pretty close and Shocker got away with luck. That way he could come back in the sequel to build up a consistent rogue gallery.
>>
>>82548686

That's not how movies are structured.
>>
>>82549468
movies are structured however you want
>>
>>82549493
You know nothing about telling stories.
>>
>>82548279
how else would you do it in a movie and still deliver spectacle
>>
File: 1457169427040.jpg (74 KB, 436x645) Image search: [Google]
1457169427040.jpg
74 KB, 436x645
>>82548429
>Shocker only became interesting during Superior Foes
Superior Foes didn't even come up with his PTSD, that started in Deadly Foes way back in the 90s. And it wasn't even caused by Spidey, it's because of Scourge of the Underworld and the Punisher to a lesser extent.
>>
A) Is Marvel going to be involved in Homecoming?
B) Is it going to be set before or after Civil War?
>>
>>82549534
I write stories for a living
>>
>>82547686
Landis would jizz his pants and then say the movie ripped off his fanfic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.