[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it's Free Comicbook Day and the only non-Hastings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Bustup_14_19.png (106 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_14_19.png
106 KB, 960x560
>tfw it's Free Comicbook Day and the only non-Hastings comic store in town is closed down for good
>>
>>82539872
I don't even live in the USA. I won't be getting shit.
Also Mikan best girl
>>
>>82539872
Is there something wrong with Hastings?

t. East Coast
>>
>>82539872

>Barneyfag
>>
>>82540158
Anon, OP's image is from a popular video game from Japan. You're seeing ghosts.
>>
Does Ibuki even read comics?
>>
>>82540237
That's what they said the last time that was posted and barneyfag reared his autistic head
>>
>>82540010
Not particularly, but their selection isn't always the best, and not all of their copies come with sleeves (at least in my neck of the woods). When you compare that to a local comic shop that has a very wide selection of comics + a large selection of back issues, Hastings can seem kinda underwhelming by comparison.
>>
>>82540158
>>82540455
It was a different pic anon, doing a quick reverse search will show it's not pony related.
Pic related has the pic you are talking about.
Now let's just discuss the thread like normal people.
>>
>>82541193
>Now let's just discuss the thread like normal people.
Agreed. So Chiaki best Dangan girl right?
>>
>>82541340
I don't watch Danganronpa but I like Ibuki she seems to be a big semen demon.
>>
>>82539872

Avril Lavigne best Dangan girl
>>
Nothing good this year anyway.
>>
Monomi can beat doctor fate in a magic battle.
>>
>Living close to real comic book stores in the first place
>>
>>82539956
What country?
>>
>>82544246
Mikan is best girl in every country.
>>
Man this is off topic, but I'm really not sure I'm ready to see how Ibuki gets messed up like the rest of the Remnants in the upcoming prequel series.

Like, I am and...I'm not.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.