[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AoU comes out >It's considered kind of weak by everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>AoU comes out
>It's considered kind of weak by everybody
>Russos do Civil War
>Suddenly AoU is the most important movie ever now

They retroactively made AoU better solely by how it works into the film. They can't get more based.
>>
THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS

AoU is still shot though.
>>
>>82537335
funny, i haven't seen either yet, but from what i've heard, everything terrible about civil war's premise is 'justified' by AoU, which makes me not want to see either
>>
>>82537335
I liked AoU, I saw it total of 3 times in the theater
>>
AoU was okay tho, Ultron is just a shitty villain in basically all iterations.
>>
>>82537335

AOU is still a piece of shit, but the Russos have definitely made its events super important in the grand scheme of the MCU.

So yeah....BASED RUSSOS.
>>
>>82537335

AoU was always an important movie on a character level though, people who call it filler are ridiculous. Just because it didn't forward the Infinity Stone story doesn't mean it's not important.
>>
>>82538108
It was okay. Just okay
>>
Watch this. It's a video about some guy wrecking the CinemaSins guy for his Age of Ultron video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5YWVne9pDE
>>
>>82537335

AoU (total shit movie)

Civil War (enjoyable but doesn't really make sense and the shared universe is partially to blame for having to incorporate whedons fuckery into everything)
>>
>>82538220
>Just because it didn't forward the Infinity Stone story doesn't mean it's not important.
>it didn't forward the Infinity Stone story

>Loki's staff from the first Avengers movie is revealed in AoU to contain the Mind Stone
>The Mind Stone is used to create Ultron
>The Mind Stone is eventually left in the care of Vision, by way of being stuck on his forehead
>Thanos finally decides to get up off his big purple ass and get the Infinity Stones himself
>>
>>82538297

Well sure, but that's pretty minor all things considered. The movie isn't about the Infinity Stones, which I think people were expecting on some level.

>Thanos finally decides to get up off his big purple ass and get the Infinity Stones himself

Still the worst scene in the entire movie. The CGI looked disgusting, it was almost ReBoot-tier.
>>
>>82538233
that's a pretty cool vid
I know that's kinda the point but CinemaSins has devolved into nitpicking and cringy attempts at humour
>>
>>82538233
CinemaSins was always retarded and unfunny, much like Hinest trailers. I do t really need a 30 minute video to tell me what I already know.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.