[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck today's episode was particularly dull. And it had Felicity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: legendsheader.jpg (125 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
legendsheader.jpg
125 KB, 640x360
Fuck today's episode was particularly dull. And it had Felicity in it too just to make it even worse.
>>
>I will spend time talking to a manipulative sociopath
>I will try to fight him when he's obviously provoking me and when I'm just a nerd and he's a deadly killer with centuries of killing and combat experience
Why is Ray so fucking retarded? Why is everyone on this show so fucking retarded?
>>
>>82519839
>it had Felicity in it
That's great! I like her.
>>
Why didn't Kendra just fucking kill Savage after she defeated him? Carter had his memories back, she could have just split his head open and ended it
>>
The show always sucks.
>>
>>82519839
>Felicity
what godly power did hse do
stopped watching this shit after the dull jonah hex
>>
At first I wanted to say there was room for only one Felicity but now I see where some of the rage is coming from.

See I didn't think there was a possible way for Kendra to ever. EVER reach Felicity status but goddamn are they trying.
>>
>>82519961
I can't think of any reason at all.
>>
>>82519961

>muh drama !

That's pretty much it.

She also cucked Ray
>>
>>82519839
I watched the first two episodes of this show and just didn't get it.

It's Ray being a whiny bitch, a Firestorm reduced to the Human Torch, two buzzards without personality and a Dr Who reference pretending to be Rip Hunter. Has it improved at all? I heard a rumor we might get the Batman Beyond future at some point, that might be cool.
>>
>>82519872
I was hoping he would make it so the door couldnt open so easily. I knew he would strut right in and fall into the trap but I still hoped.
>>
>>82519975
It was literally just a flashback. All the characters had them (jax's mom, nyssa, stein's wife, etc.) she just happened to be in Ray's
>>
>>82520023
>him coming in to her trying to convince brainwashed carter of their love
>Ray didnt even fuckin bother with an excuse, just walked the fuck outta there
>>
>>82519872

People who work on the show have literally said that they intentionally make people do dumb decisions to create drama. Not even joking.
>>
So wait, does Felicity still have Ray's millions of dollars, even after he came back from the dead?
>>
>>82520069
Everyone agrees the team itself is the best part. Cold & heatwave really improved and Jax & Stein really show the father-son relationship occassionally. Ray is usually good because of his innocent boy scout like personality but has the common sense of a door knob half the time, he is like a child sometimes. So really I guess "its about the journey" couldnt be more true here since they just fuck up constantly to the point it can be insanely annoying but the interactions are where the show shines.
>>
>>82520159
Still legally dead, he as of yet never wanted to reveal he is alive. She even told him countless times take it back but he just feels like time went by and everyone moved on without him making him feel insignificant. So he just lounged around an apartment for a while.
>>
>>82520206
not any old apartment theas/oliver/felicity apartment
>>
>>82519839
Has the Legion of Super-Heroes shown up yet?

Hell, truckload of characters, time travel... why didn't they just make this a Legion show in the first place?
>>
File: 1460300463807.jpg (95 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1460300463807.jpg
95 KB, 720x960
>>82519839
... dropped it after the insect serum episode ...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.