[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you like BvS if Luthor ended up killing Martha and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bvs96921.jpg (65 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
bvs96921.jpg
65 KB, 626x352
How would you like BvS if Luthor ended up killing Martha and the big fight was Bruce trying to prevent Clark from killing Lex? Maybe even replace Luthor with the Joker to make Bats more desperate.
>>
>killing Martha

Fuck that.

You know what I would have liked? I would have liked Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman to all successfully beat the shit out of Doomsday without any of them having to die, then having Batman and Superman share a firm handshake of manly friendship.
>>
>>82517600
I would like it a lot less.
>>
>>82517600
If the studio had any balls, Joker would have been Luthor's alternate identity.
>>
For all it's faults I'm still thrilled with the fact that we have a fucking kickass Batman and Alfred. Brutal Bat is best Bat.
>>
I think the movie was entertaining, despite problems. Some of those problems include, but are not limited to, killing Mercy and Jimmy. Killing yet another major character wouldn't sit well with me.
>>
>>82517600
Literally Injustice.
Being serious, i can understand why both things happened in both movies.
>>
>>82517600
>Maybe even replace Luthor with the Joker to make Bats more desperate.

I know what you're trying to do, anon.
While we're at it, just replace Martha with Lois. Oh, and make her pregnant.

OH OH and hook up a detonator for a nuke in Metropolis to a heart monitor.
>>
>>82517718
I wouldn't say best Bat, but definitely high tier of Bat. He's at least unique and driven while still keeping the spirit of the character.

>>82517676
Sounds cool and an original take on the material, but I doubt anyone at the studio had that kind of creativity given how BvS played out which I enjoyed.
>>
>>82517643
That would have made the movie worse though senpai
>>
>>82517600

You're trying to be obtuse on purpose but the funny thing is that would actually be a better reason for these two characters to fight than the BvS movie we got.
>>
>>82517600

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
>>82517676

They're going to show their balls by Joker being Jason Todd and Eisenberg playing ALEXANDER Luthor.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.