[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Cartoon Network show is announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Eddymeme.png (55 KB, 185x139) Image search: [Google]
Eddymeme.png
55 KB, 185x139
>>It's an anime inspired show
>>
>>82496528
>It's a anime tryng to make parody of wester culture. But they can't get shit
>>
>>82496528
You say that like there's more than just one example.
>>
>>82496551
Seems pretty close to me

https://youtu.be/p1mnGkp34w4
>>
Why this is so hard now of making modernized Hanna Barbera shit or at least slapstick shit like the good old times of the channel? and not focusing entirely on the fucking shipping after 2 or 3 seasons?
>>
>>82496603
> Hanna Barbera
> Funny
>>
>>82496630
It's at least funnier than "hahahahaaaa awkward nerd culture doop made up words x3"
>>
>>82496603
They tried to do that and you people hated it.
>>
File: not-again-please-not-again-o.gif (410 KB, 327x180) Image search: [Google]
not-again-please-not-again-o.gif
410 KB, 327x180
>>82496528
>It's a funny/incompetent superhero show
>>
>>82496630
"Modernized Hanna Barbera" is stuff like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's lab, Cow & Chicken, Powerpuffs girls and even Swat Kats you retards.
>>
>>82496603
That sounds horrible. The charm of stuff like Tom & Jerry came from the fact that they were hand-drawn from some of the most talented people of their era. That era is dead and gone. You're never going to get that kind of animation quality in a kid's cartoon again. It's prohibitively expensive when all the most popular shows like AT and TTG are smashingly successful without it.

I just hate this trend of "quirky" protagonists. Clarence, WBB, those CN pilots. It's like a cheap substitute for personality, you just give characters a few defining neuroses and that becomes the entire character.
>>
>>82496528
... like what
>>
>>82496647
yeah! surely this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo1L79jwgUs

has nothing on this
https://youtu.be/IJPi3Ej0h2A
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
>>82496673
Heard you talkin' shit
>>
>>82496703
Steven Universe
>>
>>82496731
>>
>>82496603
I was thinking more of the Golden age era with the Merrie Melodies and other obscure shorts, but okay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.