[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see in a second run of Legends of Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2767) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2767
If it happens.
I don't believe the sales numbers are out for number 2 yet
>>
File: Convergence_Speed_Force_Vol_1_1.jpg (2 MB, 1987x3055) Image search: [Google]
Convergence_Speed_Force_Vol_1_1.jpg
2 MB, 1987x3055
Flash Family
>>
File: Convergence_Shazam!_Vol_1_1.jpg (401 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
Convergence_Shazam!_Vol_1_1.jpg
401 KB, 900x1384
>>82495998
Or Marvel Family
>>
>>82495998
>>82496011
I really think a family could walk right in to fill the spot Metal Men is going to leave.
>>
Marvel Family, Batwoman, Zatanna, Hawk and Dove, The Question
>>
>>82495974
OFFICAL LOT POWER RANKINGS
1. SUGAR & SPIKE
2. METAL MEN
-POWER GAP-
3. METAMORPHO
4. FIRESTORM
>>
There's not going to be a second one. Only reason this one exists is because all of the stories were already commissioned and announced as minis, but since DCYou flopped DC decided to just bundle them all up into a single anthology. The only ones that got their own seperate minis were Poison Ivy and Swamp Thing. Deadshot and Katana shared theirs in the Suicide Squad Most Wanted Book. And the Raven mini was the only one to be enitrely cancelled and scrapped
>>
>>82497456
There could potentially be more if this sells
>>
>More Sugar and Spike
>Challangers of the Unknown
>Etrigan
>Knight and Squire for Batfamily power
>>82497456
We can dream. I want an anthology book, and the mini-trade sort of format they're using for this is great. I'd even be happy if it wasn't a monthly and was every other month or quarterly.
>>
Animal Man, Creature Commandos, I, Vampire, and possibly Stargirl
I need more paranormal/monsters in my DC pull.
>>
>>82497490
It's not selling. It only made 18,753 for it's first issue. Sales later won't be pretty good. And their trades will probably be cancelled.
>>
>>82497583
>18,753
thats unfortunate
>>
>>82497583
>18,753
"Well, better whore out the Batfam some more. Nothing else sells. How's whoring out Superman coming along?"
>>
>>82496011
>captain marvel still doesn't have his solo
I hate geoff johns so much
>>
>>82497710
They should've included a Bat thing in the comic tBh. Would've increased the sales a bit.
>>
>>82495974
Legion complete with a time spanning saga.
>>
>>82497710
That's not accurate, Batfam just has had more consistent editorial and writing. Supes is a mess because DC screwed the character up and still refuses to give up.
>>
>>82497726
Said every DC fan with any taste.
>>
OMAC in: Escape From Kafka Island
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.