[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try this one more time without accidental spoilers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Let's try this one more time without accidental spoilers.

What do you guys expect from Antman & Wasp?

Besides ANTS.
>>
WASPS
>>
>>82495525
Whirlwind.
He'd could be a villain who fought Pym and Janet decades ago, and like in the comics he has a stalkerish obsession with Janet.
The movie opens with him escaping from the Raft, then finding out Janet is dead. He swears revenge on Pym and Scott, and his stalkerish obsession passes onto Hope.
>>
File: thebees.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thebees.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
BEES
>>
>>82495525
SMOOTHIES
>>
Hope breaks Scott out of prison, and they spend the movie trying to rescue Jan from the microverse. Im sure they'll fight another businessman too.
>>
>>82495561
Isnt the Raft what they Just made in Civil War?
>>
Villain is Janet gone temporarily crazy from the Microverse. There isn't a proper villain they have to fight aside from her henchmen, and the climax of the fight involves restoring her to normal and bringing her back to the regular world.
>>
>>82495565
...My God
>>
>>82496842
In Civil War Cap breaks into the Raft and releases the others and gives Tony a cellphone so he can call him up if he ever needs anything in the mid credits scene

Hope and Scott is accidentally sent into the microverse in the first half of the movie while trying to retrieve the pym particles that the HYDRA! agent made away with in Ant-Man. Hope learns somehow that her mother is alive within the microverse and the go out to rescue her. Hopefully keeping the inter relationship drama to a minimum.
>>
>>82495525
Giant Wasp
>>
It has nothing to do with the current discussion, but rewatching Ant-man, and i thought this was a nice touch that i didn't noticed when i watched it last year. And this is a pretty shitty rip.
>>
>>82498648
I think there's another Sokovia newspaper reference when Ant-Man falls onto a car.
>>
>never watched Ant-Man
>think /co/ is just spouting memes when saying Yellow Jacket was more Ultron than MCU Ultron
>actually watch it
>he really is
It was fucking weird watching it.
>>
>>82495525
okay what. why would they make her the exact same color
>>
>>82498578
An anon in another thread suggested that Pym has Hope help Cap break Scott out of The Raft. I kinda like that idea.
>>
>>82501686
That was her original design in the comics.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>82495525

Another commercial where Douglas and Rudd are slapping themselves and chanting ANTS only this time Lily is there to throw in an occasional WASPS
>>
>>82495525
>Antman & Wasp
Wants babies for the third movie.
>>
>>82501939
She forces her father to carry the children for him as the fetuses consume him from within.
>>
File: wasps.png (44 KB, 609x265) Image search: [Google]
wasps.png
44 KB, 609x265
Hoping for a Whitney Houston reference
>>
>>82497030
They would presumably transfer him there after keeping him prisoner in some other base for decades.
Maybe have him escape during the transfer.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.