[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congrats, /co/. People outside of 4chan are beginning to tak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: marthaman.png (461 KB, 749x745) Image search: [Google]
marthaman.png
461 KB, 749x745
Congrats, /co/. People outside of 4chan are beginning to take notice of that 2008 article about how Snyder wanted Batman raped and how he can't enjoy comics that don't have sex or killing in them:

http://www.businessinsider.com/zack-snyder-old-interview-batman-prison-rape-2016-5

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/2/11565932/zack-snyder-justice-league
>>
>>82488013

This is for the best.
>>
>Owl movie
>Sucker Punch
>Watchmen
>Man of Steel
>BvS
>all either flopped or significantly under-performed for WB
>Snyder STILL gets to make movies for them
Nepotism? I mean his wife is a producer last I checked
>>
File: 1435798999064.webm (832 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1435798999064.webm
832 KB, 800x450
Seeing Excalibur at a young age fucked Zack up beyond repair. He talked about how he was so amazed that the King Arthur story wasn't portrayed in a sterilized manner like basically every other version out there, but the thing is that it somehow warped his brain to where he thinks EVERYTHING needs to be done that way for fear of being seen as childish or unauthentic somehow. The guy clearly has some mental problems on top of that anyway if you listen to the way he talks and discusses almost anything.
>>
>>82488264
>needless conjecture on Synder's psychology basically
>>
>>82488307
sorry Zack we just want to know how to help you get better :(
>>
>>82488013

Now if they only noticed all the other stupid shit he has said
>>
>>82488264
I guess that means every Horror and gritty crime drama writer is psychological unbalanced then.
>>
>>82488264
kek. Chill out man
>>
>>82488264
Alright Wertham calm down there woth the seduction of innocence talk. Fiction is Fiction so how about you learn to divorce the work from the creator before you call the cops on David Ayer.
>>
>>82488344
>>82488452
>>82488307

go to bed Zack
>>
>>82488148
Considering Max Landis is still allowed to make movies despite them sucking even harder than Snyder's, yeah, I'd say in Hollywood it is all about nepotism.
>>
>>82488013
>Filed under: Criminal Justice
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>82488013
people really believe it was Superman saying the name of his mother that made Batman stop? not the fact that someone was in danger and that it shows how Supes actually cares about human beings and couldn't possibly have killed all of those people?
>>
>>82488626
>not the fact that someone was in danger and that it shows how Supes actually cares about human beings and couldn't possibly have killed all of those people?
It was already said in the movie that Superman wasn't responsible for the senate explosion.
He is responsible for the Metropolis and Smallville fights.
>>
>>82488148
>>82488532
It's not exactly nepotism.

It's really just being able to suck off (figuratively or literally) the right execs so that they forgive all of your mistakes.

Snyder IS walking on thin ice, but he's been safe so far because he knows how to schmooze the right execs (which he's able to do perfectly since his wife is a producer). It's not more complicated than that.
>>
>>82488692
>he is responsible for Smallville and Metropolis
Only not really because ot was the kryptonians and the US military that fucked up snallville and the world engine and Zod is responsible for metropolis.
>>
>>82488692
>It was already said in the movie that Superman wasn't responsible for the senate explosion
it literally had just happened.
>>
>>82489989

they "literally" just had a news broadcast earlier in the movie exonerating Superman of any wrongdoing and pointing the blame to the bomb in the wheelchair.
>>
>>82488013
I'm going to get Zack Snyder a copy of "The Boys". I think he'll really enjoy it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.