[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinions on this musical?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: freaknika.jpg (94 KB, 350x521) Image search: [Google]
freaknika.jpg
94 KB, 350x521
opinions on this musical?
>>
a waste of money from [as] that could have been spent on something better

It was like... a C+ overall.
>>
>>82487690
Uncut wqs better
>>
>>82487612
Criminally underrated.
>>
>>82487612
It doesn't appeal to me because I'm not black
>>
Unfunny and full of bad rap songs.

9/10 it's okay.
>>
I enjoyed it. It was a kinda wacky ride through a series of tropes half spun on their heads. All the scenes with the The (boo-lay) made me laugh
>>
loved it
>>
>>82487612
loved it but i smoked a lot of pot when it came out
>>
I liked it. I listen to the Freaknik song about twice a month, just to hear it again.

It's one of those projects that was nice as a one-off and nothing more.
>>
>>82487612
It peaked early, the first half was better than the second, and the first song was the best one.
Still not bad overall.
>>
>>82490957
I'll have to agree with you there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiymXdP5fTQ
>>
Songs were the best part.
>>
>>82487690
>a waste of money from [as] that could have been spent on something better
This. I think it literally only aired twice, both times in the same week.
>>
>>82493477
No they weren't. Trap Jesus was.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.