[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's have a nice cozy thread about the critic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1200x675
let's have a nice cozy thread about the critic
>>
>>82473219
It stinks
>>
>>82473219
IT STINKS!
>>
sensibly priced at 1 dollar a jug
>>
Was the voice acting intentionally bad?
Was the jokes intentionally weak?
>>
>>82473298
Was your post intentionally shit?
>>
File: The critic.jpg (14 KB, 340x198) Image search: [Google]
The critic.jpg
14 KB, 340x198
Was the show prophetic about future of movies or just cynical?
>>
BUY MY BOOK
>>
>>82473219
Hiya, Wee-Wee, still wettin' them drawers?
>>
>>82473373
both
>>
>>82473453
Cynically prophetic, or prophetically cynical?
>>
Green pea-ness.
>>
>>82473453
i'm gonna have to go with both, yeah
>>82473579
well no, like, it was cynical about the current state of movies, which really wasnt that bad (it was just valuing action and spectacle over depth).. but the state of movies NOW actually IS that bad, with even the action being terrible and silly, and depth being attempted but totally screwed up
>>
>>82473298

I never had a problem with the voice acting at all, but the jokes were very uneven.

I also think Jay's the only likable character. All of the others are either boring, like his son, or one-joke meme characters like his father.

I find this show to be very overrated.
>>
>>82474490
That guy was trolling. the acting and jokes were by far the best part about it
but given your description i'm not surprised your view's a little warped.
>>
Tom Cruise isn't acting anymore. He is on Cruise Control!
>>
>>82477366
HAHA! I JUST MADE THAT UP!
>>
rosebud

i mean schwing
>>
Had potential, but revisiting it a few years after my initial exposure, a lot of the jokes kind of fall flat, especially in the second season.
>>
>>82480530
there are a few straight up zany animaniacs gags, but they're delivered with such authenticity that i can't not still love them
you also have to love the jokes that are delivered in the lowest-budget manner possible: by dubbing something in on a frozen frame, or adding in an offscreen character doing a funny voice at the end of a scene
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.