[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this guy better at prep time than Batman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: zemo.jpg (96 KB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
zemo.jpg
96 KB, 640x333
Was this guy better at prep time than Batman?
>>
Are people disappointed that the mastermind wasn't the super villain everyone was expecting?
>>
>>82472123
Nope. A good character is good enough.
>>
>>82472123
>super villain
there's your problem
>>
>>82470953

no, there was a lot of convenience in his plan.

Like Cap, the soldier, not wanting to follow orders or think that having them is a bad thing.
>>
>>82472123
Yeah, it would have been nice to have, you know, a bad guy.
>>
Zemo preptimed his way into killing an Elder of Universe in the comics.
>>
>>82473846
So he's really better than Batman at this?
>>
>>82470953
His clothing looks really comfy.
>>
>>82470953
I hope we see more of Zemo after Infinity War is over.
>>
>>82473760
He said he studied cap, so he knows what Cap is like.
He may be a soldier but if you are going to planify his behavior like that then you don't know the character.
>>
>>82473986
>Infinity War turns out to be a big deal and they actually kill characters off for good
>Thunderbolts replace the Avengers
>>
>>82470953
Uses a mask to pretend he is Bucky, no one notices. Everything goes to shit.

No, he is not Batman, he just got lucky that the plot demanded his mask trick made everyone go crazy.
>>
>>82474135
So what you're saying is, nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask?
>>
File: bine.jpg (49 KB, 1172x633) Image search: [Google]
bine.jpg
49 KB, 1172x633
>>82474168
>>
>>82474042
Who are most likely to die in the Infinity War movies?
I'd say Steve, Tony and Clint are all very likely candidates. Vision kinda has to be ripped apart for Thanos to complete the gauntlet, but he could probably be restored in the after credits scene or in a future film.
>>
>>82474249
>Who are most likely to die in the Infinity War movies?
Nobody. Or maybe Clint and Nick Fury.
>>
>>82474334
The contracts will run out, the actors will want to take their leave.
>>
>>82472123
It's great to have a villain who's just a guy with a motivation. I've never seen a villain in a superhero movie like him:

>doesn't fight
>doesn't have a quirk
>he doesn't even scream

He was a GOAT villain.
>>
>>82474588
His scene with T'Challa was GOAT.
>>
>>82474588
His thing with the cellphone message was a bit gimmicky, but it served the characterization very well.

Zemo is one of those things that you didn't know you wanted/needed in a movie, but you're glad he's there. There's been a few of those characters in the MCU, namely Ant-Man, but it didn't look great for a while.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.