[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That Leeroy Jenkins reference Holy shit why are all tv writers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 512x288
>That Leeroy Jenkins reference

Holy shit why are all tv writers literally a decade late on what is hip?
>>
its a doggy dog world, bro
>>
Honestly, I prefer older cringe references compared to new ones.

>tfw Jane the Virgin used a Damn Daniel reference last week
>>
Leeroy Jenkins is a timeless classic
>>
>>82469189
trying too hard, the character
>>
>>82469252
i could care less
>>
If Felicity did it, it would be okay
>>
>>82469189
What was the reference? I must have missed it.
>>
>Cisco finally made a Fringe reference in a season dealing with alternate Earths

About damn time.
>>
>implying Cisco isn't exactly the kind of nerd that still thinks Leeroy Jenkins is funny
>>
>>82469587
It would be, if it wasn't confirmed fake.
>>
You're that faggot that whined about the Mad-Hatter reference in Gotham, aren't you?
>>
File: youcouldcarelesshuh.webm (1016 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youcouldcarelesshuh.webm
1016 KB, 1280x720
>>82470091
>>
>>82471669
Anyone who actually played the game knew it was fake from about 3 seconds in. Their strategy is beyond ridiculous in the first place, and how the fuck do you even calculate a percentage chance of survival anyway?

But it's okay, though. Most comedy is fake.
>>
Cisco is totally the type of guy to do old memes.
>>
>>82471703
>woosh
>>
>>82471971
I never get to post that webm anon, let me post it just once.
>>
Cisco is clearly a redditor so stale memes would be his bread and butter.
>>
>>82471703
No, I'm right. I could care less because I care even less about your post.
>>
>>82471703
Why can't people just take it for what it is? It means they care only a little a bit, which is still not enough to give a damn.

You don't have to constantly assume that they mean they don't care at all.
>>
>>82469189
>Holy shit why are all tv writers literally a decade late on what is hip?

Because they spend all their time writing for TV shows rather than consuming new media. Because of that, they often think they're doing something new and unique that's really been done twenty times before and people are tired of seeing.
>>
Really felt like they turned it up to 11 with Cisko last ep and not in a good way.

Although I did like "how did you know about that Harry Potter convention?"
>>
>>82469189
Because it was a decade ago when they were a jobless neet who only did raids on Friday nights.
>>
I'll stop believing this is an accurate depiction of geeks when people within my own social circle stop making Portal references EVERY FUCKING TIME CAKE IS MENTIONED.
>>
>>82471669
of course it's fake, it's satire you fucking retard
>>
File: girlzngames.jpg (177 KB, 700x716) Image search: [Google]
girlzngames.jpg
177 KB, 700x716
>>82475131
The cake is a lie! :DDD
>>
>>82469189
Or the writers thought it was funny 10 years ago when they were in college playing WOW, I dunno.
>>
/co/'s weekly meme analyzation thread
>>
File: 1408456692802.png (2 MB, 1915x997) Image search: [Google]
1408456692802.png
2 MB, 1915x997
>>82475503

> Years ago on FB
> Cousin spouts "The Cake is a Lie!" on her wall.
> ask her when she got a Steam account because I have a few games I could give her
> "oh, I never played Portal"
> mfw

Even let her try the game on my laptop, she got stuck about five rooms in and gave up.
>>
>>82469252
And it's wacky whack too.
>>
CW shows have always been fucking terrible at referencing things, they designed Cronos's suit just to make Boba Fett jokes
>>
>>82469189
Was it supposed to be hip? Cisco isn't hip
>>
>>82469189
>flash writers
>in charge of being good

never ever
>>
>>82471688
it would be stupid to complain about that because

1) mad as a hatter is a real phrase
and
2) they are L I T E R A L L Y setting up the Mad Hatter's appearance
>>
>>82474105
>implying the writers on The Flash spend more than an hour of their lives writing an episode
>>
This episode was shit as a whole. Why would they have Barry lose his powers twice in one season. I watch the flash to see the flash. Pic related may as well be the show fartng in its audience.
>>
>>82469189
just wait anon we're 3 - 5 years away from tv writers discover pepe
>>
Was it his most cringe line in S2 episode 13?
"Are you Cloud City vadering around?"
>>
>>82469587
If you're one of those people that also thinks "The cake is a lie XD" is a classic.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.