[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone fill out the rules of the Guild? All I got to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: thousand_hours.jpg (88 KB, 420x577) Image search: [Google]
thousand_hours.jpg
88 KB, 420x577
Did anyone fill out the rules of the Guild? All I got to see was the blood soaked pages.
>>
File: page_1.jpg (96 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
page_1.jpg
96 KB, 640x519
Here are the blank pages. I didn't see any rules beyond this point.
>>
Rule number 1: Don't fuck with Brick Frog
>>
Rule number 2: Each Guild member will be assigned their choice of an arch enemy based on their own Guild rank.
>>
Rule number 3: When dealing with Brock Samson, there is no winning.
>>
Rule number 4: Guild dues are to be paid at the beginning of every month. No exceptions.
>>
Rule number 5: Always remember-
Quod malum naturae humanae extensio
(Evil is a natural extension of the human race)
>>
Rule number 6: Villains and their henchmen are severely limited in their choice of weapons, according to the severity of their situation and their target.
>>
Rule number 7: In the case of some crimes the Guild will allow the member to continue as a member of the Guild but suffer penalties under law, such as restraining orders against members who engage in inappropriate behavior. (See Hatred's Rule)
>>
Rule number 8: Conflicts may not take place on any hallowed ground. This rule is sometimes referred to as The Highlander Rule.
>>
Rule number 9: A New Mental Health Clemency Clause of the Guild's rules (called "pulling a Section 8" by Henchman 21), a villain must release his arch if they have to receive psychiatric help as long as the arch has a note from their doctor
>>
Rule number 10: Article 97D of Guild bylaws states: No villain may arch previously claimed nemesis, without first consulting the primary arch of said nemesis
>>
Breaking these rules and/or acts will leave the Guild no choice but to abandon a member and can result in expulsion and revocation of any form of immunity from law enforcement. In one particular case, King Gorilla was abandoned by the Guild after he eviscerated and sodomized (in that order) Mötley Crüe member Vince Neil on national television
>>
Can someone shop these rules onto the bloody pages of the handbook. The reward will be of your choice and a Guild promotion of rank.
>>
Can we add more rules?
>>
Bumpity
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.