[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate spider-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Spiderman.jpg (37 KB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman.jpg
37 KB, 565x318
I hear a lot of people hate the show and wold like to know the various reasons
>>
>>82457899
It all boils down to not being Spectacular Spider-Man.
>>
>>82457899
>breaking the fourth wall
>learning a lesson every week
>baby shit for babies
>Drake fucking Bell
>>
>>82457899
Poor animation and all around butchering of characters and potential storylines.
The writing and characterization of Peter/Spidey also triggers me from how bad it is.
Being Deadpool Lite for the first two Seasons was the worst fucking thing imaginable.
>>
>>82457997
Yeah I can see why that would put you off. I kinda like some of the different things they do with characters though.
>>
Because we lost Spectacular Spider Man and Avengers EMH
>>
>>82457899
I like it. The jokes are ridiculously corny and pretty childish, but I love it for some reason. 94' series is still way better though .
>>
>>82458084
For some reason I've repressed all memories I have of that show except for Spider-man yelling "MARRY-JANE!!!!".
>>
>>82457963
I don't mind Drake Bell as Peter, but yeah everything is valid I guess.
>>
>>82457899
It became a lot better after season 2.
>>
>>82457899

I like the show for what it is but I know that Spectacular Spider-man was the superior show.

In this version you barely get any screentime with just Peter Parker.

but besides that I think that is one of the best marvel animated shows, it doesn't look like crap like aveners assemble did when it started, which btw has goten a lot better too.
>>
>>82457899

It's nothing at all like the comic book "Ultimate Spider-Man" by Brian Michael Bendis

it's more like some kind of Daniel Way Deadpool for kids. Pure meme garbage
>>
>>82457963
Drake Bell was alright when he was in Earth's Mightiest Heroes. They must just direct him to suck on Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
>>82458147
>Spider-man yelling "MARRY-JANE!!!!".

lol, this

Spider-Man was MARY JAAAAAAAAAANE

and X-Men was JEEEEEEEEEAAAAAN
>>
>>82458147

its a fun show, the animation is kind of weird and dated but you get to see a lot of stories in every episode and some continuity.

like you get to see peter I think finishing college, then starting working at the buggle, at some point he leaves his apartment to start living with Harry Osborne, etc.

I like it because it still has personal small moments
>>
File: okay show.jpg (113 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
okay show.jpg
113 KB, 500x496
It's gotten better. it's not that bad
>>
I like it, since DC cartoons are dead I started watching it, really like how they have a team of Spider-mans working together against Hydra or Sinister six
>>
>>82457899
It's utter shit, I can't tolerate drake bell and the horrible animation and the fucking fourth wall shenanigans shit is fucking retarded

spectacular spider-man was so so so so much better
>>
>>82458147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI&t=9s

MARY JANE isn’t the only thing he yelled.
>>
File: SpectacularCletus.png (203 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
SpectacularCletus.png
203 KB, 638x475
>>82457899
because I fucking miss Spectacular.
>>
>>82457899
I didn’t hate it, but what I saw of it was just rather juvenile. I should qualify that I haven’t seen Ultimate in a loooong time so it could have gotten better or worse since I last saw it.
>>
>>82458417
Name one meme it's used
>>
>>82458691
this.
>>
It went from really bad to just mediocre. It still hurts that it's going to reach its 100th episode while shows like SSM were left in the gutter to die. Say what you will about current DC's animation projects, but at least they treat their past work with respect.

>>82459185
Friendly reminder that USM is doing its version of Maximum Carnage.
>>
>>82457940
It all boils down to being a terrible show
>>
>>82459459
It used Charlie Sheen's WINNING
>>82458691
>the old Ultimate Spider-Man is good meme
>the it gets better meme
It's shit and it does not get better you fucking shill. Hell, that crossover with Jessie was cancer.
Pls stop shilling your lame ass cartoon just because you wanna fap to White Tiger. Also please kill yourself because you're a waste of human space. Mmkay?
>>
>>82464100
>meme =/= pop culture reference
>>
>>82462127
Maximum Carnage whats that
>>
>>82464389
>being this casual
>>
>>82464389
There are somethings you're better off not knowing about.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.