[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Seeks Super Powered 'Han
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1063143-commander_3.jpg (459 KB, 969x565) Image search: [Google]
1063143-commander_3.jpg
459 KB, 969x565
>According to TVLine, The CW is seeking: A male in his late-20s to mid-30s is being sought to play a guy who grew up in the shadow of his World War II hero grandfather and has used a Han Solo-like facade to conceal his insecurity -- until, that is, the development of super powers enables him to love up to his family legacy.

>Also being cast for "Legends" Season 2 is the female member of an elite paramilitary team living in the 1940s. An African-American, she is scrutinized in her time for both her gender and race and thus has worked twice as hard to be a perfect soldier. That said, she blames herself for -- and aims to avenge -- the death of a team member for whom she had repressed feelings.

To my knowledge, Commander Steel's the only character who'd fit that description
>>
>>82447909
> An African-American
>for whom she had repressed feelings.
A black lesbian. How brave dc. How long until Trump is PotUS?
>>
>>82447909
Racebent Lady Blackhawk.
>>
>JSA sounding heroes
>E2 fully eatablished
>Guggenhack confirmed no rotating cast
Fuck Guggenhack, I wanted JSA season
>>
File: Teapot Alan Scott.jpg (550 KB, 1280x1979) Image search: [Google]
Teapot Alan Scott.jpg
550 KB, 1280x1979
>>82448082
Just read his JSA run, if you want the JSA to be poorly written.
>>
>>82447909
>it's OK when DC does it
>>
Holy shit, is this really getting a second season? urgh
>>
Can you even handle the JSA.

i'm holding hard to my theory real Jay Garrick shows up in the finale
>>
>>82449375
I'm pretty sure that he's the guy in the iron mask.
>>
>>82449292
At least no more Vandal Savage plot.
>>
Second could be Crimson Avenger
>>
>>82447909
Didn't they refer to Rip as a Han Solo character? I don't really think they fallowed though with that.
>>
>>82449222
When DC does what?
>>
>>82450306
Either him or Wally
>>
>>82450331
Thank jesus. It would not have been so bad if they had ever succeeded in whatever new plot they had to stop him.
>>
>>82447909
Its spy smasher.
>>82447967
For fucks sake will you faggots stop crying about lesbians!
>>
>>82448869
Kek
>>
File: 1379126547579.jpg (65 KB, 492x413) Image search: [Google]
1379126547579.jpg
65 KB, 492x413
>Guggenheim gets to shit on the JSA again

Just kill me now
>>
>>82448869
Who approved this costume? How bad were the other ones that this was the one they went with?
>>
>>82451663
>Wally
>white
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.