[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think it would take for DC to get onboard with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Plastic_Man_Vol_2_11.jpg (382 KB, 400x618) Image search: [Google]
Plastic_Man_Vol_2_11.jpg
382 KB, 400x618
So what do you think it would take for DC to get onboard with the idea of a new Plastic Man ongoing? I mean they already tried and failed to get a half-decent new Lobo ongoing started to compete with the success of Deadpool
>>
>>82446580
>Half Decent
do I really have to bring up how they sabotaged themselves on that book?
>>
>>82446580
I can't think of any artist at DC I would like to see draw Plastic Man, he's too cartooney for the people they use now
>>
>>82446580
>So what do you think it would take

It would have to be "Batman and Plastic Man"
>>
>>82446945
Or "Harley Quinn and Plastic Man"
>>
>>82446809
>Not wanting a doc shaner plastic man book
Shit taste confirmed
>>
I can't think of any modern day Jack Cole. I think it would be cool if Al Columbia did a short plastic man comic though
>>
>>82448295
Well, there's only one man that can pull that out, sadly he works at Marvel
>>
>>82448854
> Al Columbia doing plastic man
> Al Columbia doing ANYTHING

Let's not hope for the impossible, anon
>>
>>82446809
what about kerschl
he's the first person I could think of that could do a nice plastic man
>>
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 1280x1778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 1280x1778
>>82448854
Modern day jack Cole would be like Darwyn Cooke with a hell of a lot more range, that style of exaggerated cartooning mixed with semi realistic detai is something rare
>>
File: 1460866097551.jpg (795 KB, 1080x1660) Image search: [Google]
1460866097551.jpg
795 KB, 1080x1660
>>82449117
What about the artist that does Starfire?, she has a Darwyn Cooke style
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.