[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so if you can make a episode only centered around these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_o4ek2vjxRt1unqkiro1_400.png (117 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ek2vjxRt1unqkiro1_400.png
117 KB, 309x309
Okay, so if you can make a episode only centered around these two how would you play it out? What would be the plot?
>>
>>82440148
They laugh about how much they dislike krusty
Bob goes to kill krusty
Mel saves krusty

The B plot involves Lisa and Bart raising a turd
>>
>>82440383
Thanks, ill get to the other executives asap
>>
>>82440383
Ah perfect. Thank you anon.
>>
>>82440383
yeah, and it has to be an episode filled with references to other stuff, because as we know, references are jokes

let's have peter griffin make a cameo just because
>>
>>82440383
Lets face it they would probably make the b plot the a plot.
>>
>>82440148
>sideshow mel is a jew

I knew there was a reason I didnt like him
>>
>>82440584
Its weird cause he goes to the springfield church.
>>
>>82440148
>Bob & Mel start a friendship based on their mutual hatred for Krusty
>Mel eventually tries to murder Krusty and pin it on Bob, banking on the idea that his criminal past will make him the perfect Patsy
>Bob is shocked and appalled at the treachery, but upon investigation of his residence its discovered Bob really was secretly plotting to kill both Mel and Krusty
>Status Quo is returned, Bob & Mel stay Penpals
>>
Man, why is Bob so hot?
>>
>>82440697
Because you are a faggot anon.
>>
>>82440724
Yeah, but why?
>>
File: tumblr_ly6zwxe9nu1qjhlhko1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly6zwxe9nu1qjhlhko1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
Bob is one hot enchilada.
>>
>>82440697
I think its the voice and the fact that he is a family man.

I find family men who are hansome with a deep voice sexy.
>>
>Krusty attempts to demonstrate "Krusty Brand Novelty Giant Mousetraps" are perfectly safe, only for one to snap shut on his arm, breaking it
>Mel is put in charge of the show while Krusty recovers, and makes it more highbrow, yet still appealing to its young audience.
>Bob is jealous of Mel getting to do what he always wanted to do (alternatively, Bob approves until Mel performs one of Shakespeare's soliloquys in a slightly different way than he would have done it himself) and decides Mel must die
>Bob lures Mel away from the studio into the warehouse where the recalled mousetraps are being stored
>Krusty appears to save Mel by blocking the mousetrap with his arm
>He explains he can do this because his broken left arm was reinforced with a metal rod
>Mel points out Krusty blocked the mousetrap with his right arm.
>Krusty flails around in pain, knocking Bob into all the other mousetraps
>Sideshow Mel continues to present the show. Krusty and Bob watch it in hospital.
>>
>>82441045
And you know what they say about guys with big feet
>>
>>82441309
Yeah I sure do.
>>
>Sideshow Mel is Jewish

I always figured him for a WASP.
>>
>>82441379
I always thought he looked like a mosquito.
>>
>>82441261
But thdn why would he endorse mouse traps in the first place
>>
>>82440148
Spy vs Spy, only with sideshows.
>>
>>82442038
he's jewish.
>>
File: 12323232454567876543.png (337 KB, 917x242) Image search: [Google]
12323232454567876543.png
337 KB, 917x242
>>82440148
>they wife swap
>shows half a hour of them going at it with each others wives
>bro fists
>Krusty kills himself cause he can't land a hot wife and keep her
>The end
>>
>>82441261

Pretty much perfect.
>>
>>82442091
Where does Cecil come in?
>>
>>82445455
That is a good question

He doesn't
>>
>>82440614

everyone goes to the church even if they aren't Christian.
>>
>>82440536
If you want to make it full of references super easily, make it take place outside of Springfield. Fill in the blank:
Sideshow Bob and Sideshow Mel go on an adventure to ____________.
>>
>>82445455
Silly anon while bob and mel are busy killing each other cecil just soops in and steal bobs wife thus further ruining his life
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.