[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU Spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7
- Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric in Justice League. He brings Superman back to life.

- The opening scene of Justice League takes place in a apocalyptic future. Batman doesn't return and Barry and the resistance assume he is dead. The resistance members are Flash, Aquaman, Mera, Black Canary, Cyborg and Wonder Woman. Eventually the resistance get attacked and killed by Darkseid's forces and Barry travels back in time to give Bruce a warning about the future.

- Atlanteans and Amazons hate each other due to a huge war that took place ages ago.

- Barry and Victor went to the same high school.

- Amanda Waller has a small role in Justice League.

- Scott Snyder recently submitted a script for the Man of Steel sequel. The early script has Parasite and General Sam Lane as main antagonist and Manchester Black having a cameo.

-Cyborg's movie is going to be replaced by Titans and will be moved to October, 2020. The Man of Steel sequel is expected to take its release date.

- A Crime Syndicate movie has been discussed which would lead to them being the villains for Justice League 3.

- Warner Bros wants another Batman trilogy with Ben Affleck directing.

- There are no plans to release a Justice League Dark movie anytime soon.
>>
>>82439514
>- Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric in Justice League. He brings Superman back to life.
Based Parallax.
>>
>>82439514
Is anon's wishlist or a "reak"?
>>
>>82439514
>- Warner Bros wants another Batman trilogy with Ben Affleck directing.
Better to be true, was the only good ting of BvS
>>
File: 1408035990111.jpg (40 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
1408035990111.jpg
40 KB, 560x420
>>82439514
>He brings Superman back to life.
Spoiler that shit.
>>
>>82439514
Who is Cleric?
>>82440631
>was the only good ting of BvS
No...
>>82439997
>>82440006
>>
>Scott Snyder
>Scott
Nice try
>>
>>82439514
OP WHAT IS MAIN PLOT???
>>
>>82439514
>The early script has Parasite
Please no...
>>
>>82440689
>Ben is the best live action Bruce & Batman we have ever gotten in live action.

Like that's a big feat kek. Nolan's Batman fought like a stiff and slow wrestler.
>>
>>82439514
>A Crime Syndicate movie

There's still hope to retcon the Snyder shit fest!!

Wishful thinking
>>
>>82439514
>Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric in Justice League. He brings Superman back to life.

Why the fuck would he need help to come back to life. The dirt rises, it seems like he'll rise by himself.

>Scott Snyder recently submitted a script for the Man of Steel sequel. The early script has Parasite and General Sam Lane as main antagonist and Manchester Black having a cameo.

Manchester Black cameo. Either use him or don't shit. What would a Manchester Black cameo ever contribute. Outside of Whatever happened to The Truth, Justice and American Way, he's been unmemorable, except when he fake kills Lois.

>Cyborg solo movie to a Titans movie.

I always hoped Cyborg movie would be scraped or replaced. No one wants to see a solo Cyborg movie. And the only reason normies know him is because Teen Titans cartoon.

>Warner Bros wants another Batman trilogy with Ben Affleck directing.

Batman sells. Always has and always will, whether it's toys, comics or movies.
>>
>>82439514

Why are they so desperate to go full grimderp all the time?
>>
>>82440929
They would be the villains, family. They're not gonna recast the Justice League.
>>
>>82441041
>WB execs
turns out they're just as bad as Sony execs
>>
>>82441041
Because camp and silliness is garbage.
>>
>>82441041
>people die
>"Nooooo, this is toooooo GRIMDARK! MOMMY GET ME MY BLANKET AND A WARM BOTTLE! MY SAFESPACE HAS BEEN PENETRATED!"
Kill urself
>>
>>82441276
I like my movies with no stakes and plenty of quips.
>>
>>82441060
You don't get it, famalamadingdong. The existing characters would be the Crime Syndicate. The Justice League would be the ones that show up to stop them, before taking the audience back with them to their world.
>>
>>82439514
>Scott Snyder recently submitted a script for the Man of Steel sequel. The early script has Parasite and General Sam Lane as main antagonist and Manchester Black having a cameo.

you mean zack snyder
>>
>>82441337
>I like my movies with no stakes and plenty of quips.

you might be talking about x-men movie so
>>
Isn't the WB shareholder meeting this week?
>>
File: ho lee fuk.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ho lee fuk.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>82442807
Source, bitch nigga
>>
>>82442807
So what does this means?
>>
>>82439514
Alright, I'll try to be optimistic because...fuck it, we have to make the best of a bad situation here.

>Cleric
Literally who? Oh, the Wikia says that he had a life span of two months back in the 80s. Neat.

Seriously. What a fucking waste.

>The opening scene of Justice League takes place in a apocalyptic future
Sounds like the whole movie does. I think that's actually kind of a cool way to bring the team together. The last of the supers are backed into a corner and finally have to band together.

>Barry and Victor went to the same high school
Guess who made the cover of Stupid Coincidence Monthly.

>Atlanteans and Amazons hate each other due to a huge war that took place ages ago
Man I am so fucking sick of Flashpoint.

>Scott Snyder recently submitted a script for the Man of Steel sequel
Snyder, huh? Good thing we're never getting another Superman movie.

>The Man of Steel sequel is expected to take its release date
See above.
>>
>>82444356
They're gonna kill Snyder, JL gets delayed while they find a new director.
>>
I liked Superman Unchained so Scott Snyder would be awesome. Personally I think he should be writing Batman with Ben Affleck instead of Geoff Johns.

The Crime Syndicate rumor seems to good to be true.
>>
>>82439514
>Manchester Black having a cameo.

OH PLEASE GOD NO, anything but Zack Snyder's Manchester Black.
>>
File: aquaman09.jpg (19 KB, 289x223) Image search: [Google]
aquaman09.jpg
19 KB, 289x223
>Flash and Cyborg are pals, not Flash/GL and Cyborg/Shazam
>Aquaman and Wonder Woman are rivals

Fuck this gay shared universe
>>
>>82439514
>Cleric
Literally who-
>The mofo that was tied to Byrneboot Eradicator
Oh that guy, well shit, neat.
>>
>Snyder still on for a MoS sequel even though he clearly can't handle the character
>Snyder managed to fuck up BvS so badly that it won't even break a billion
>WB still keeping him
I don't know if this is true and WB is retarded or OP is baiting and I fell for it. Either way, I'm mad
>>
>>82441041
It's good to have variations in storytelling. If you don't like the genre, that's fine too. I personally don't like romance so if they made a romantic comedy with superheroes, I wouldn't watch it.
>>
>>82441041
Because if they use a light tone people will accuse them of copying Marvel.
>>
If MoS2 was whatever happened to truth, justice, and the American way, id get hype. But it won't be, and it won't be good unless Snyder and wife did a complete 180 on how they operate
>>
>The opening scene of Justice League takes place in a apocalyptic future. Batman doesn't return
He doesn't return because he died in the knightmare sequence in BvS

Poetry
>>
File: Pariah_0001.jpg (65 KB, 861x826) Image search: [Google]
Pariah_0001.jpg
65 KB, 861x826
I think that Willem Dafoe would make a good Pariah. What do you guys think?
>>
>>82445325
I didn't know who he was either so I read some of his wiki entry.

>Teleporting him away to an asteroid, he urged Kal-El to allow the Eradicator to heal him and the two linked mentally where they relieved their darker memories. The Cleric relived the moment of the death of his followers while Kal-El relived his killing of the criminals from the Phantom Zone.

There's no way they're going through with this...are they?
>>
>>82446047
>Snyderbots thinking simple continuity is being clever
>>
>>82439514
>Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric in Justice League. He brings Superman back to life.

Interesting choice.

>The opening scene of Justice League takes place in a apocalyptic future.

I like that they are expanding on Knightmare like this.

>Atlanteans and Amazons hate each other due to a huge war that took place ages ago.

/co/ will bitch about this despite always whining how they don't interact more in the comics

>Barry and Victor went to the same high school.

Ah, so that 's why he's in the Flash. That's pretty cool idea.

> Scott Snyder recently submitted a script for the Man of Steel sequel. The early script has Parasite and General Sam Lane as main antagonist and Manchester Black having a cameo.

Mitebcool

>Cyborg's movie is going to be replaced by Titans and will be moved to October, 2020. The Man of Steel sequel is expected to take its release date.

Entirely understandable.

>A Crime Syndicate movie has been discussed which would lead to them being the villains for Justice League 3.

Now this would be cool as fuck. Who would you cast as CSA? John Hamm as Ultraman, Denis Leary as Johnny Quick, Kevin Spacey as Grid, Salma Hayek as Atomica, Lucy Lawless as Superwoman, Johnny Knoxville as Power Ring and Matt Damon as Owlman
>>
>>82446052
But Willem Dafoe does not cry.
>>
You know what Flashpoint needed? Darkseid!!

amazing

>>82446052

I expected something like this if he's not Earth based.

or Dafoe can just be like J'onn
>>
>>82440959
>Manchester Black cameo. Either use him or don't shit. What would a Manchester Black cameo ever contribute. Outside of Whatever happened to The Truth, Justice and American Way, he's been unmemorable, except when he fake kills Lois.
Play it inverse, Manchester Black is boy scout that saves kittens and shit and he never ever ever kills.
>>
>>82446198
>Johnny Knoxville as Power Ring
You know what? I want Johnny Knoxville in more things. Anything. And make him PlasticMan
>>
>>82446198
>>Atlanteans and Amazons hate each other due to a huge war that took place ages ago.
>/co/ will bitch about this despite always whining how they don't interact more in the comics

Because they should interact in a good way?
>>
>>82446259
I like the cut of your jib
>>
>>82439514
>Manchester Black having a cameo.
So what will he do? Ask the Justice League to spare the criminals and not kill them? Because batman is literally manchester back in bvs
>>
>>82446292
lingering conflict is way better for stories than being all buddy buddy, considering they are so alike.
>>
>>82446259
>Manchester White
>white overcoat, pure gentle smile, normal-colored hair

"You know, with your powers you could have found a way to stop Zod without killing him. I don't think you and the Bat fellow can call yourselves heroes while being so violent!"
>>
>>82446198
>Johnny Knoxville as anything but Plastic Man
>>
>>82445971
BvS's Superman is a clear improvement over the inexperienced prone to collateral damage Supes from MoS. In JL and MoS2 he will be even more experienced and closer to the actual Superman we all love.

You will dismiss the character growth as "lol WB forced Zack to make an actual Superman because the fans demanded it!" instead of acknowledge it was in the road map from the beginning.
>>
>>82446052
Doesn't Pariah show up only when a universe is about to end though?
>>
>>82439514
>brings Superman back to life
Confirmed for fake, and OP confirmed for not having read the movie and unfamiliar with the Death of Superman comic. Please fuck off back to /tv/
>>
>>82446443
What do you think the Knightmare is other than the end of the world?
>>
>>82446325
Go home, Snyder
>>
>>82446486
Well end of the world isn't the same as the whole universe getting blown up. I mean it would suck to be a slave of Darkseid but that doesn't mean the whole universe won't still be intact. Still, if they want to make a different version of Pariah, then I'm all for it. I think he's a cool character.
>>
>>82446420
Keep believing this
>>
>>82446341
Don't forget that he's not smoking.
>>
>>82439514
>brown, brown everywhere
Fuck Snydely and his dull shitsmear color filters
>>
>>82446648
I'm pretty sure all that brown and dust is just to obscure the costumes that aren't finalized.
>>
>>82441837
Characters actually die in the X-Men movies and there are actual serious catastrophic threats
>>
>>82446567
He's got a tootsie roll pop
>>
>>82445503
Scott Snyder retard. He wrote Superman Unchained.
>>
>>82441837
>no stakes
Literally humankind was a shithole last movie and this one the x-men are facing an extinction level event with no time travel savescumming
>>
>>82439514

>Parasite in Man of Steel 2

FUUUUCK YESSSSS
>>
>>82446545
If Darkseid has conquered Earth he has likely got the Anti-Life Equation, and if he has the Ant-Life equation the whole universe is fucked.
>>
File: ANT ARROW.png (272 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
ANT ARROW.png
272 KB, 540x960
>>82446856
>Ant-Life
Whoops my bad
>>
>>82446291

holy shit.... that would be incredible
>>
>>82446856
>>82446871
ANTS
>>
>>82439514
>Scott Snyder

Oh fuck no.
>>
>>82446420
You're a fucking tool, m8.
>>
>>82446420
Will he still blast people through walls that he could easily non-lethally disarm?
>>
>>82446996
Hopefully after his Legion of Superheroes training he'll have better control of his heat vision and can crank it up or use it with incredible precision.
>>
My dad works at WB
He says everything in this thread is untrue, and that the justice league will consist of seven characters not seen in comics or cartoons before
>>
>>82439514
Any word on Blue Beetle and Booster Gold?
>>
>>82439514
>- Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric in Justice League. He brings Superman back to life.

I bet Snyder hired Defoe specifically for this role because he literally played Jesus in The Last Temptation of Christ, that fucking hack.
>>
>>82447187
It just proves Zach is a true patrician kino visionary, broheim.
>>
>>82446291

>Johnny Knoxville as Plastic Man

I NEVER KNEW THAT I WANTED THIS
>>
>>82445019
>instead of Superman pretending to kill his team, he's going to pretend to rape them
>>
>>82446996
He used his left hand to break the wall.
>>
>>82445958
Or. OR. They might just go and say
>Wow, have you seen the new trailer for that DC movie? Looks fun. Can't wait to see it. There may be faggots predisosped to prioritizing company war bullshit, but I'd wager that on the whole, normies only care about whether or not a movie looks enjoyable and whether you want to admit it or not, getting normies on board is essential to attain the type of success WB is trying to have with these movies.
>>
>>82446172
So deep. So subtle.
>>
>>82447023
>his Legion of Superheroes training
why are people saying this is gonna happen? the LoSH seems like the type of thing that Snyder would treat the way Goyer treats J'onn J'onz
>>
dafoe should play maxwell lord. how dope would that be?
>>
>>82448131
You have to understand that there is nothing that normies and casuals love more than to pick arbitrary sides on things,
>>
>>82449716
You have to understand though that a normie who picks a side will still pay to see something that looks fun and enjoyable, especially if everyone around them tells them how good it is, even if they spend the rest of their day sperging over whichever company is better in every facebook comment section they can find.
>>
People actually wanted more Man of Steel?
>>
...So I'm guessing Cleric is being used primarily because of his name.
>>
>>82439514
>- The opening scene of Justice League takes place in a apocalyptic future. Batman doesn't return and Barry and the resistance assume he is dead. The resistance members are Flash, Aquaman, Mera, Black Canary, Cyborg and Wonder Woman. Eventually the resistance get attacked and killed by Darkseid's forces and Barry travels back in time to give Bruce a warning about the future.

Sounds too much like DOFP
>>
>>82447187
Jim Caviezel and Max von Sydow casting when
>>
File: 4faw8Ny.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4faw8Ny.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>82439514
>- A Crime Syndicate movie has been discussed which would lead to them being the villains for Justice League 3.

But I thought they were already the protagonists of Justice League 1?
>>
>>82440689
Read comics you /tv/ shitposter
>>
>>82440689
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>82445863
>this faggot didn't like Deadpool

Pleb detected.
>>
>>82448244
Plus, they've already been hinted at/easter egged in Supergirl, which means no embargo, which means that they're probably not going to be in a movie.
>>
Bunch of fucking cry babies in this bitch.
>>
>>82441813
Zack is Scott's lifting cousin
>>
>>82451579
No shit it's /co/, what did you expect, family?
>>
>>82439514
>Willem Dafoe is playing Cleric
Why tho?
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.