[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else seen these weird Spiderman and Elsa videos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: what.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone else seen these weird Spiderman and Elsa videos?

https://youtu.be/mpRxyesxK5s

Theres about 100 of these and they have millions and millions of views on each video. They're not just one couple either. Theres a ton of people doing these, and they just get weirder and weirder. Hell, there s Pink pregnant Spider Woman and a Joker in a lot of them.
>>
>>82437205
i'm okay w/ this
>>
>>82437205
Someone made a thread on this a couple of weeks ago and i recall some anon explaining it has something to do with youtube bots or something like that.
>>
>>82437708
Not that it explains why they chose that theme for those videos though.
>>
>>82437205
these are the weirdest fucking videos
>>
>>82437708
Is this our times gorilla+purple?
>>
>>82437721
I guess it's the most popular things with kids.

Besides Minecraft.
>>
>>82437205
The explanation is simple: have you a very young baby brother or sister OP?

because actually these videos are watched by this people, little babies on tablets, that's explain why the comments are full of gibberish.
>>
>>82437872
>that's explain why the comments are full of gibberish.

I thought that was normal on youtube.
>>
>>82437892
that's also explains the millions of views, the babies randomly watch that because they click on images with stuff they loves ( Spider-Man, Sonic, etc.... ) the bad thing is sometimes they infortunately watch autistic stuff and weird fetishes, like the retards who make 3d videos about five nights at freddy's.
>>
File: shy-dog-cropped.jpg (11 KB, 397x208) Image search: [Google]
shy-dog-cropped.jpg
11 KB, 397x208
>>82437205
I swear to god the comments on these freaky videos are randomly generated, they just seem so bland and boring, some comments aren't even comments just a random jumble of text like "SHHDHDHDGG"

How the hell do they get a 100 million views, one time I looked up Spider-Man on YouTube just to see what would come up and only got these weird freaky fucking videos.

Someone figure this shit out
>>
>>82438000
India/China + Parents giving their kids phones and tablets with the YouTube kids app which feature these videos
>>
>>82438000
>some comments aren't even comments just a random jumble of text like "SHHDHDHDGG"

because the babies touchs the keyboard and post comments involuntary.

>How the hell do they get a 100 million views

because the miniatures pics attract the babies to watch that.
>>
>>82437205
are you shilling for them or what? after spiderman X twilight sparkle are you really surprised?
>>
>>82437205
>He has a beard !!!!!!like Santa claus
>>
Imagine this shit is what's gonna be on the front page everytime someone looks up Spider-Man on YouTube, we'll have a weird generation of kids shipping Elsa and Spider-Man.
>>
>>82438136
Its like how deviantart is filled with the most random crackship artwork from cartoons from 20 years ago.

I wonder if the little kids watching those videos will do the same sort of horrible fanart in the future.
>>
>>82437205

I wonder how many #GiveElsaAGirlfriend people would get pissed off because of these videos?
>>
JOHHNY JOHNNY
>>
Money laundering scheme. It's always a money laundering scheme.
>>
>>82438000
> some comments aren't even comments just a random jumble of text
Because they are viewbots dumbass
>>
>>82437205
holy shit my 3 year old niece loves this channel for some reason. looks like some thinly veiled sinister fetishist shit
>>
File: 1458335815861.jpg (87 KB, 1465x1062) Image search: [Google]
1458335815861.jpg
87 KB, 1465x1062
>let my sister(6) borrow my phone for a day because babysit
>when I got it back the recommendation thingy shows OPs pic and 'pregnant elsa game'
>mfw
Kids sure are weird
>>
There were threads on /x/ about this. I think the consensus was that they take the most popular search terms on youtube and make videos about them.

Although I have to agree with >>82438342 they do look like thinly veiled sinister fetish shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A45g2DcL5k
>>
It reminds me of those "finger song" videos.
>>
And a new generation of fetishists are made.

Can someone get them to do Nick and Judy?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 279x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 279x386
>>82437205
>>
Looks like a couple trying to make cheap child friendly skits, that unintentionally come off as uncanny creepy shit, to profit off of popular stuff as well as using view bots to increase popularity for money. Shit like this only makes me grateful I never had parents like these.

Or it's just a money laundering scheme. Duh!
>>
>>82440145
With millions of views on each video, there's clearly some folks (mostly little kids, I both hope and fear) who find it fascinating instead of creepy.

If it's a money laundering scheme, they messed up by being successful.
>>
>>82439845
>Dr. The Hulk

every time
>>
>>82437205
I find these weirder than the finger family videos, to be honest, because the finger family videos are just the work of an animation company using easily obtainable assets.

These are something that someone went out and actually filmed.

Does anyone know anyone who has been in one of these short films?
>>
>>82437205
How do we know these are all authentic views?

A part of me wants to believe that these videos are just testing systems that they run bots on to drive up the view counter and test how driving up the view counter at different speeds affects the stability of the platform.
>>
Those ''effects''.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQwGQab7Frk
>>
If my wife was as pretty as the woman they have playing Elsa, and we could make shitty Spiderman videos for money in lieu of getting a real job, you bet your ass I'd do that for a living.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.