[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hiro, in order to become a better end of life companion,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Hiro, in order to become a better end of life companion, I have downloaded the texts of several world religions
>Hiro
>Do I have a soul?
>>
>>82424908
>This begins the second renaissance
>>
>>82424908
No, but neither does the same text that you've downloaded, and it still brings comfort to people.

You do not have a soul. You have a purpose.
>>
>>82424908
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
>>
>>82424908
what we generally refer to as the soul, if broken down into its most basic descriptors,
then the programming in your chip is your soul
>>
I dunno. Maybe.
>>
>>82424908
If you believe with all your heart that you have ome, you might as well have one. That's how spiritual stuff works.
>>
>>82424908
It was made by man, but yeah
>>
File: 60,000 bees.png (173 KB, 336x263) Image search: [Google]
60,000 bees.png
173 KB, 336x263
>>82424908
Shit, what if this is an actual sub plot in the sequel?
>>
>>82426054
Overdone
>>
>>82424908
>robots think they're people again
Where's my fucking sledgehammer
>>
>>82426116

You really wanna use a hammer against Baymax? Shits gonna bounce right off his marshmallow ass and hit you in the face like some kinda looney tunes shenanigan bullshit.
>>
>>82426153
If the guilt drives Baymax mad it may help the case for whether or not he has a soul.

He should do it for science.
>>
>>82424946
The second ren began because in the Matrix setting, it actually took layers and layers of abuse for the machines to finally snap, it took widespread elimination for them to unite, and it took them basically being told "its you or us" to fight back instead of trying to serve.

In the original script, the whole point of the Matrix was to keep serving without mankind being able to fight back.

Shit is a lot more harmonious, and humans less fucking bastards, in BH6.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.