[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8 years and this is still one of the MCU's best fights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: IncredibleHulkFinalBattle.jpg (191 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
IncredibleHulkFinalBattle.jpg
191 KB, 900x675
>8 years and this is still one of the MCU's best fights from one of the best films in it.
>>
Feels kind of weird to think that was in the MCU. It's so different from what we´re seeing now.
>>
This movie is a great companion piece to Civil War
>>
ew no
>>
>>82419507
That and the pre-Abomination Bloskin fght were great. Still my favorite MCU movie, too bad it got the short end of the stick because of Ang Lee's Hulk, to this day people still mix up the movies.
>>
I still liked Hulk 2003 best.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv95T-5bSYk

This scene is godly though. This is exactly what a Captain America vs Hulk scene should be like.
>>
File: 1423173392237.jpg (65 KB, 541x411) Image search: [Google]
1423173392237.jpg
65 KB, 541x411
>>82419507
>one of the best fights
>one of the best films
>Incredible Hulk
>>
>>82421310
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>82421424
I'm amazed that rolling attack worked so well, but it just fits the scene.
>>
File: Theodore_Roosevelt_laughing.jpg (769 KB, 2849x3474) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Roosevelt_laughing.jpg
769 KB, 2849x3474
>>82421424
>>
>>82421232
Are you serious?
>>
>>82421424

>tfw first phase was best phase

fuck all of you retards who like Avengers 1 and 2 and everything after captain america 1

even iron man 2 was better than every movie Marvel churned out after Cap1 (Winter Soldier being the sole exception)
>>
>Hulk battle undoubtedly killed thousands, if not tens of thousands, as it was in a populated city
>Not only did Hulk become a member of the Avengers, but the casualty count from that isn't even mentioned in the Civil War trailer that brought up battles where people died

I don't think this even IS part of the MCU anymore.
>>
>>82419553
Yeah. It felt even more generic.
>>
>>82421504
Where did this meme come from? It's easily still better than Thor, and norton was perfect.
>>82419507
The entire fight was just hulk getting his ass kicked. My only problem was they kind of made hulk a little too weak. I know abomination is supposed to be stronger than baseline hulk, but it was really just a straight one sided ass kicking the whole way through, up until hulk got lucky and put a chain around his neck.
>>
>>82421630
Sorry meant Cap trilogy
>>
>>82421908
They don't show anyone dying, and the casualty count in the NY invasion was unrealistically low. It's not insane to say they might have avoided killing many people if any considering it was only two monsters instead of hundreds/thousands like in Avengers. It's definitely still MCU canon since they directly reference stuff like Blonsky and the Hulk fight on the college campus. Honestly there's been absolutely nothing in the MCU that contradicts any of the events of TIH, even if they don't bring it up anymore.
>>
>>82421908

supermath, Hulk never hurt anyone
>>
>>82423801
>>82423822

I don't believe the Hulk could've killed no one in a world where the Helicarriers crashing killed 7 civilians.

How the fuck could it do that? They fell into the water.
>>
>>82419507
This is the only cape movie where I've literally been on the edge of my seat. Fuck, that fight was great.
>>
File: jglhao.jpg (28 KB, 217x265) Image search: [Google]
jglhao.jpg
28 KB, 217x265
>>82421424
5 stars
>>
>>82421424
>literally trying to chop him in half
chill out Hulk
>>
>>82423878

Well, Hulk killed people with his hands in Africa.
>>
Abomination's stupid ass is still frozen somewhere and it still pisses me off. You would think HYDRA would do something, ANYTHING with that big green superweapon
>>
>>82427035

It'll be the military proper which has him though, not SHIELD (so Hydra has no access).
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.