[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that Vision ever accidentally phased into Wanda's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Do you think that Vision ever accidentally phased into Wanda's room and saw her naked?
>>
File: 1461996093647.png (77 KB, 213x247) Image search: [Google]
1461996093647.png
77 KB, 213x247
>>82411865
>accidentally
>>
>>82411865
I think that's what they implied with "last tme"
>>
>>82411865
I'm pretty sure that's what she talked to him about. Either that, or she was getting off.
>>
>>82411865
>accidentally
>>
If Vision were smart, he'd pull the "I can't control my phasing" card to catch Wanda in the shower and such.
>>
>>82411865
>Oh, my, Miss Maximoff, I'm very sorry for... For...

>My eyes are up here Vis.

>I've made my decision.
>>
>>82411865

Vision still doesn't know how his penis works. Or if what he has is a penis.
>>
File: 1457536271668.jpg (2 MB, 2496x3723) Image search: [Google]
1457536271668.jpg
2 MB, 2496x3723
>implying he didn't do it deliberately, every time phasing through while shouting "IM SORRY!" and failing every time after the first
>>
>>82411865
He could just catch in bed her while she's sleeping and phase his body through her matress, put his nose right up against her crotch and get a good taste of that sweet paprikash
>>
>>82411865
No, I think it was intentional every time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.