[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What is your opinion of this movie?
>>
Stupid
>>
WE'VE GOT TO HAVE
>>
Loved it as a kid, would watch it daily. haven't watched it since
>>
I want /co/ to stream it
>>
First ten minutes or so with Tom and Jerry being abandoned by their owner and having to wander the city is the best part of the movie.

That's what the movie should've been. Tom and Jerry being forced to live in the tough city and coming to grips with the fact that they have to work together in order to survive and become friends over the course of the movie. Would've been a hell of a lot better than what we actually got, that's for sure.
>>
>>82406343
And holy shit! Look at how bad the proportions in OP's pic are. Whoever drew that did not give a shit. At least the actual movie had decent animation.
>>
File: 1420350685722.jpg (60 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1420350685722.jpg
60 KB, 512x512
>>82405816
Loved it like crazy as a kid. Probably haven't watched it in 20 years. I realize that it's probably actually not very good.
>YOU TALK!?
>>
It's a bizarre movie, the tone is all over the place. Not to mention once the girl is introduced, Tom & Jerry feel like guest stars in another film.
Animation for most human characters is off, and also pedophilic vibes from that Captain Character. The dogcatcher villain song isn't too bad though.
Total waste of Tony Jay in this though.
>>
>>82405816
Why didn't it have more Tom and Jerry characters involved?
There was a pretty good amount they could have used instead of making up new ones like whats-her-face, evil step-mom, creepy animal rapist, and Tony Jay villain #37!
Not that having Tony Jay involved is a bad thing...
>>
File: Captain_kiddie.jpg (76 KB, 516x358) Image search: [Google]
Captain_kiddie.jpg
76 KB, 516x358
>>82406449
Sometimes I wonder if The Adventures of This Girl and Her Escape From Three or Four Pedophiles might have been slightly more tolerated if it was a completely different movie. Like if Tom and Jerry was nowhere near it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.