[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was such a fucked up episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 256x192
>>
>>82390904
could you explain it

and with a bigger pic pls
>>
>>82390929
It was basically "Powerpuff Girls Get Addicted to Crack" but with candy.
>>
>>82390977
I want to watch this now
>>
>>82390929
>powerpuff girls save the mayor from a monster
>the mayor gives each of them a piece of candy
>they get addicted to it
>the mayor will only give them a single piece each for every crime that they stop
>they're too impatient to wait for crime to happen, so they make a deal with Mojo which lets him cause crime and be broken out of prison each time he's arrested
>this way, the girls will be able to "stop" Mojo on a daily basis and have a consistent supply of candy
>one day, Mojo breaks the deal by stealing the mayor's jar of candy, just to see the girls suffer
>the girls find out in the mayor's office and berate him for letting Mojo take it
>they then proceed to find Mojo in prison with the jar and beat him to near death
>the girls finally realize that what they're doing is wrong and apologize to the mayor
>the end
>>
Bunp
>>
>>82390929
I'm not spoon feeding you
>>
>>82390904
It always bugged me that me that they never compensated the girls for their work. That one episode where they ask the Mayor for money (a few thousand) and he goes into shock made the kid me want to punch that midget faggot trough the screen (also I think that same episode where Blossom resorts to stealing the gift for the Professor gave me the good girl gone bad fetish). One candy each was a fucking insult considering the job they did.
>>
>>82390904
>Why don't you put the whole world in a jar, Powerpuff Girls?
>>
>>82392805
>they ask the Mayor for money (a few thousand) and he goes into shock
He had a flashback:
>"I'm no sugar daddy... Those days are over..."
>>
>>82392805
do superheroes ever really get rewarded? its part of the genre really, the whole selflessness aspect. this episode could be considered a play on that, even.
>>
File: Craig_McCracken.jpg (28 KB, 497x496) Image search: [Google]
Craig_McCracken.jpg
28 KB, 497x496
>>82390904
I always think back to the episode where Mojo became a trench coat-wearing drug dealer, selling "powers" to kids in an alley that only lasted a limited time so they kept having to come back to him. Then once they get hooked he forces them to fight the PPG if they want their power fix. At the end of the episode the girls save the kids and they all beat up Mojo together, then they give a tongue-in-cheek "drugs are bad" speech like at the end of a G.I.Joe episode, only for them to immediately derail the whole thing by saying "It still felt awesome though, right?" And the episode abruptly ends with all the kids cheering for how cool having "powers" was.

I'm guessing the whole thing was a jab at soccer moms protesting cartoons they didn't feel were politically correct, kind of the exact opposite of the reboot, but still. Holy shit Craig.
>>
>>82391978
YOU'RE TOO LATE
>>
> Blossom: "Your a bad monkey Mojo."

> Mojo: "I know!"

This was gold.
>>
>>82397491
https://youtu.be/7XZlxsJoZkU?t=1m21s
Mojo Jojo was a goldmine.
>>
That candy looked fucking delicious.
>>
>>82390904
That was oddly enough probably the worst beating any villain got on the show, minus the simulation monsters.
>>
>>82393380
Gold mines like these make me even angrier towards the reboot.
>>
WHAT IS THE EPISODE'S NAMEEEEE? nobody here has said it's name, fukin fags
>>
>>82398424
I forget

You could probably search "ppg candy episode" on youtube and find it though.
>>
>>82398424
Candy is Dandy
>>
>>82397688
This holy shit
And their faces as they are it
Pure bliss
>>
>>82396569
Wow, it's like he, along with the other professionals involved actually knew what they were doing
>>
>>82390904
Was this supposed to be a metaphor for drug addiction?
>>
>>82401490
See
>>82391654
>>
I felt so fucking bad for Mojo in this episode. Especially that scene with Buttercup standing over him.
>>
>>82391654
I'm pretty sure Mojo broke the deal because he was tired of getting beat up daily/got bored with the deal, not to see the girls suffer.

That was just a bonus.

On another note, the low resolution and size of the picture made me think Mojo had shrunk them and trapped them in a jar or something.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
is this better?
>>
File: mojo.jpg (36 KB, 419x318) Image search: [Google]
mojo.jpg
36 KB, 419x318
>Ohhhooh ohooh...

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82390904
>the ending where they crubstomp mojo
CN's censors wasn't at the top of their game at that time
>>
File: crushed.jpg (126 KB, 830x640) Image search: [Google]
crushed.jpg
126 KB, 830x640
>>82402665
>You want some more, man? You do? Yeah?
>>
>>82405989
Jesus Christ what the fuck why?
>>
>>82405206
He didn't deserve that
>>
Is it true that PPG reboot is garbage?
>>
>>82406111
Yes and no
>>
>>82406111
No and yes
>>
>>82406067
The PPG's were psychos.

Look at what they did to the poor clown who only started doing bad stuff because he got bleached, after the managed to cure him.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.