[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could enterprise weapons do any damage to Superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 562x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 562x545
Could enterprise weapons do any damage to Superman?
>>
Photon to rodeos have an explosive yield of 64 megatons
>>
>>82388822
*photon torpedos*
>>
>>82387942
If the plot demands it.
>>
>>82388822
But that's barely more than the Tsar Bomba, and much less than the potential power of it.

Seems kind of weak for being sci-fi torpedos. A sci-fi nuke would be stronger.
>>
Phasers can cut through the crust of a planet like a hot knife through butter.
>>
>>82389359
What a coincidence, so can Superman.
>>
>>82388822
how much a quanta torpedo yields?
>>
>>82389118
The enterprise(constitution class) has a stock of about 144 photon torpedos. You hit superman with enough of those, it will hurt him. Also photon torpedos are supposed to be antimatter weapons.

>>82390543
It's a little confusing because some sources say they are anywhere from 50+ isotons to 80+ isotons and that's not even going into gravametric torpedos or special photon torpedos like class 6 or class 12. I guess we'll have to figure out what an ispton is...

Star Trek has a few planet busters as well. Then there are weapons like the Genesis torpedo which just destroy organic matter to recreate it with a new framework that's sort of unstable.
>>
>>82387942
>Captain, unknown entity approaching from the starboard bow
>Analysis Data
>It appears to be humanoid but with incredible power. His density indicates he would be imune to nost of our weapons.
>councilor?
>i sense no malevolence but i can't get much more than that.
>recommend shields Captain.
>not yet Mr Worf. Open a channel
>channel open
>this is captain Picard of the USS Enterprise. We are on a mission of exploration.
>we would like to meet you
>Maybe he cant hear you.
>Right Number One. Life signs.
>it is alive captains. In fact it is producing more energy than our warp drive.
Riker >How is that possible?
>it appears to absorb a certain spectrum of light
>are you saying this thing is solar powered
>yes sir
Troi >like a plant
>but incredibly morr advanced.
>Data, what would happen if we produce the energy it absorbs, would that have an effect?
>if i modulate the deflector dish to produce yellow solar radiation it may respond.
Con'ted
>>
>>82388822
Yes, but can they rustle neutron cows?
>>
>>82391949
Anon, that's Gladiator.
>>
>>82387942
The Enterprise would get it's shit rekt by Superman's plot armor until the Enterprise's plot armor kicks in and they modify the phase inducer to reproduce red sunlight using their phasors or the main deflector or they vent replicated kryptonite out of the nacelles.
>>
>>82387942

If they want to kill superman, they could always use their teleporter on him and dump his particles when he's in the buffer. He wouldn't be able to resist being teleported, nor would he be able to dodge once they have a lock.
>>
>>82391949
>Do it
>Data to Leforge.
>Leforge here
>can you reconfigure the dilithium matrix to emit a yellow solar pulse.
>give me a minute...there.
>rerouting through the deflector dish
>on screen
Energy beam hits superman
>it appears to be working captain. The being is beginning to move.
Riker
>maybe it was asleep
>power levels continue to rise sir.
>alright data, that's enough
>power levels continue to increase
>where is it getting the power?
>unknown sir. It appears to be powering itself now.
>shields Captain?
>not yet, lets see what it does.
BOOM
>Sir we've been hit by some sort of enery weapon.
>Shields!
>damage report
>minor damage to decks 12 through 15, no casualties
>well it seems we've woke it up
>sir, the with the power it is now generating it could have hit us with one thousand times that.
>maybe we startled it awake.
>councilor?
>it's confused, lost...sir, i sense a being with incredible power and intellect but i don't think it was trying to harm us.

Could go further
>>
>>82392021
That's also the constitution class enterprise.
>>
>>82391606

>to recreate it with a new framework that's sort of unstable

Wasn't the Genesis planet unstable only because it was created entirely from a nebula instead of a dead planet?
>>
The greatest weapon the Enterprise has is Captain Picard himself. He's basically the Batman of the Star Trek Universe, and given enough science fiction-y mumbo jumbo, he could think of a way of stopping Superman.
>>
>>82392404
It was unstable because of the protons tear used in it.
>>
>>82392500
That is Data and his deflector dish or tschyons
>>
>>82393378
I mean protomatter. Stupid auto correct keeps getting me!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.