[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Didn't get de-handed by T'challa >didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: just klaw my shit up senpai.jpg (89 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
just klaw my shit up senpai.jpg
89 KB, 600x316
>Didn't get de-handed by T'challa
>didn't kill T'Challa's baba
He's fucked.
>>
>>82385060
>we will never have a BP movie that shows the true tragedy of modern Africa
>instead, a washed-up, dumbed-down of an African superhero
>>
>>82385127
Well... yeah, that's been BP's shtick since the beginning. Wakanda's a Kirby krakklin' paradise.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-11-49-27-1.png (964 KB, 1785x1003) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-11-49-27-1.png
964 KB, 1785x1003
>Everything is movies
>>
>>82385154
And it's so fucking racist. Ariel Dorfman should write about this.
>>
>>82385127
When did Wakanda ever represent Africa in any regard? It's a magical technology fairyland isolated from the world, it's landlocked Atlantis.
>>
>>82385060

The problem with Klaw is his power-set doesn't really lend itself to its' own movie. Guy who shoots sonic beams out of his robot arm isn't really "major villain" material.
>>
>>82385184
>>82385174
Not to say too old-fashioned.
>>
File: klawulysses6.jpg (175 KB, 300x476) Image search: [Google]
klawulysses6.jpg
175 KB, 300x476
>>82385209
Try actually reading comics sometime, kiddo. Klaw can a lot fucking more than that post-transformation.

But yes, they've very much fucked up. Now T'Challa and Klaw have no real reasons to hate each other so intensely.
>>
>>82385162
Just sayin', what's the fucking point of even doing him in the movies if you're going to leave out the two big details that define him as a character? It would be less annoying if they hadn't "teased" him already, why the fuck WOULD you bother teasing him if you're going to remove what makes him a cahracter worth getting hype for? He'll just be another pointless limp-dicked villain-of-the-week tin can to be bowled over now, might as well have given Malekith a cameo in Iron Man 2.
>>82385209
All them more reason they SHOULD have stuck to the source material: the deep-rooted hatred he & T'Challa share for one another is the only thing that makes him special. Remove the source of either guys hatred and... like I said, you've just got another Malekith.
Also are you kidding me about his powerset? It's prime movie material. Shit gets craaaaazy.
>>
File: black panther v1 15 02.jpg (700 KB, 951x1443) Image search: [Google]
black panther v1 15 02.jpg
700 KB, 951x1443
>>82385340
Do you have the page with the train too? I thought I had both but apparently I have neither.
>>
File: klawulysses5.jpg (129 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
klawulysses5.jpg
129 KB, 400x385
>>82385476
This is the only pic of that I can find.

It saddens me that there are actually people on here who think Klaw is just "guy that shoots sonic beams."
>>
>>82385209
He eventually becomes a being made out of living sound.
>>
>>82385162

>Ultron rips off his left arm
>Doesn't have left arm in cartoon

I see you Marvel
>>
We don't know who set the bomb that killed T'Blackking. It could have been Klaw behind the scenes.
>>
>>82386764
The movie spelt out it was Zemo.
>>
>>82386764
I was hoping for that. No such luck. And even if they retcon it so that Klaw was the one who pulled the trigger it wouldn't mean shit because T'Challa had that whole "letting go of vengeance" moment.
>>
>>82385174
Black Panther and Wakanda are the shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>82385060
What is metallica doing in that garbage?
>>
Just throwing it out there, he could have slaughtered villages or Wakandans to get that Vibranium stockpile. I mean it's not as personal as the father angle but if he's been a constant terrorist to his nation then it's at least something
>>
>>82388387
Civil War made me & my bro worry for BP's movie in that we're now paranoid it's just gonna be about the government sending dudes over to take back Bucky.
Then I realized that might be the angle: Klaw's the dude they send.
Not sure if that makes me more or less worried.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.