[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who you think would win if you hadn't seen the leaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: AvM.png (687 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
AvM.png
687 KB, 540x699
Who you think would win if you hadn't seen the leaks?
>>
Well Lapis was able to control the entire ocean so what would(should) Malachite be able to do with water exept build one ice wall.

Maybe an army of water clones
>>
File: MihoshiWins.jpg (92 KB, 571x1219) Image search: [Google]
MihoshiWins.jpg
92 KB, 571x1219
>>82381259

Mihoshi wins.

Mihoshi ALWAYS wins.
>>
>>82381706
Because Jasper, who she is attached to, is an idiot.

Her weapon is a hat.

A FUCKING HAT!
>>
>>82381718
>not Washu
You fucked up.
>>
>>82381789

Dude, Washu herself said Mihoshi would win a fight between Tenchi and that Jurai prince and she was nowhere near it.

Until she accidentally crashed her ship on top of them.

I stand by my statement. MIHOSHI ALWAYS WINS.
>>
>>82381259
Wonder how they stack up, pure strength wise?
My best guess would be similar to how Jasper and Garnet were fairly evenly matched; Alexandrite's strength (and the fusion multiplier) presumably mostly comes from Garnet, and Malachite's has to entirely come from Jasper.
>>
>>82381259
Well even without seeing the leaks, any one with a brain can tell Alexandrite wins. Its just common sense.
>>
>>82381259
Malachite won until a third party got involved. 1 on 1, no holds barred, Malachite would defeat Alexandrite anywhere with water.
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 300x400
>>82381718
No, Lina wins.
>>
>>82381259
Malachite should be objectively stronger if we judge from parts only and don't assume that each gem in a fusion raises the power level in a geometric progression. Lapis is broken as fuck around water and Jasper is slightly stronger than Garnet. But then we should consider mental fusion, which is probably stronger in Alexandrite as it's a fusion of friends with a common goal.
>>
>>82384590
In other words Malachite vs Alexandrite=Alex.
Lapis and Jasper vs CG's= Lapis and Jasper.
>>
starting with what we know,
alexandrite is 4 gems, one of which is a quartz, one a low class soldier (ruby), one has future vision (though presumably dampened the more gems are in the fusion with her), and one is well trained though weak (pearl of course)

malachite is 2 gems, one a quartz (and not stunted like amethyst) and one physically weak but with the power to control an entire ocean and can fly

based on that I'd say alexandrite, but it would be a pretty tough battle

further points against a malachite win is that lapis just loves to abuse herself anyway (if it were malachite vs malachite, would malachite win or lose?)

I guess all the watermelon folk do is end the fight more quickly
>>
File: 1441960882037.png (777 KB, 771x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441960882037.png
777 KB, 771x1000
>>82384811
But Malachite's mental state is a wild card, freshly formed Mal would definitely lose, but crazy melded Mal? Who knows.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.